Chapter 25

Staceys pov

*6 months later*

After a brilliant holiday we all came home, luckily the flight was a lot better than last time. The kids loved the holiday and we all were glad we went. But we eventually had to come home. I am starting to plan the wedding, we decided to have it in 7 months time, so the twins will be two and two months and it will be a month before Charlies birthday and when he turns 4. We both agreed our honeymoon will only be for a week, knowing we would miss our children too much and they would miss us. They will be staying with Uncle Harry for that week.

I was looking for places to have it and i was thinking Ireland since its Niall's hometown. I started looking at the venues and Beach's of places to have it. I found a nice big white church that would be great for the pictures that will be taken outside after the ceremony. The inside was just as beautiful. I then started looking at reception halls. After an hour of searching i found the perfect one, it was a massive hall and that on one wall, it was all a window door that slides all the way to one side, so we could have that open and put  a gazeebo out there and it had a slabbed area which could be the outside dance floor. Inside it had a bar and a massive area for the food.

I was smiling like a mad women. I needed to check with Niall when he came home from the park with all the lads and the children. Which hopefully would be soon. I was really excited. We had yet to set a date since we need to know if the Hall and Church would be able to do it that day. 

A little while later i heard the front door go and the lads voices. I ran to the front and screamed "I FOUND THE PERFECT PLACE" happily. "For what?" the lads asked "Our wedding, she was looking earlier when i left" Niall said and i nodded. "OH" they all said. "Mummy" My kids screamed looking at me "Hey bubbas" i said bending down to hug them. After they went to the play room with Ashleigh. "Show me the perfect place, and where is it?" Niall asked "Your hometown" i said with a huge smile on my face. 

I dragged him into the living room shoved him on the couch me sitting down next to him and picking my laptop up. I showed him the Church first and looked through all their pictures. "Its beautiful babe" he said pecking my lips. I then showed him the reception hall. "Perfect" he said. I squelled, happy knowing that he likes them to. "I'll phone them tomorrow get ome dates and then we can plan from there on" i said happily. "Show us" the boys said "nope i'm going to create a booklet on everything we have so you will see it then" i said and they just laughed at my excitement.

I started creating the pages with all the photos in, i printed the pages off and called all the girls round. Once they were here i shoved the booklets of pictues into each of their hands. "These places look amazing but why are you giving these to us?" Amy asked "its where i'm getting married and the reception hall" i said excitedly and a look of realisation came to their faces. "oh" they said and i chuckled. 

Not long after everyone went home. I had calmed myself down a bit but was still pretty happy and excited. I can't wait and i hope that the next 7 months hurrys up. Niall was cooking dinner and i was playing lego with my babies. "DINNER" i heard Niall scream. "come on babies lets go have some food" I said picking up Logan and Alexa, Charlie following behind me holding on the the stairs banister. I walked into the kitchen and set them all in their high chairs. Even Charlie since he still isn't tall enough to sit on a normal chair yet.

"Thanks babe" i said to Niall pecking his lips "Thanks Daddy" our three little ons said. Charlie managing to feed himself while i helped out Alexa and Niall helped out Logan. After dinner we all went and sat down on the couch and watched a film all together. We watched finding nemo. Niall shed a tear at the end which was cute. The three children all fell asleep so i carried Charlies and Niall carried the twins upstairs to bed. After putting them down for the night we both walked back downstairs and watched a couple more films together before we both passed out on the couch.

A/N - Sorrys i haven't updated in a while and that its a short chapter.

Please VOTE and COMMENT

Follow me and i will defo follow you back.

I have a new story coming and the proglogue is posted now. Chapter one won't be out for a while and until My other Niall story is finished but please go and read the prologue.

Thanks for being awesome and still reading this.

Bye..

Chloe X