4.0

Andrew:

Throughout our free period, I took quick glances at Kiley. She seemed so peaceful and filled with happiness. I wanted to ask her, but she's always like that, so what's the point?

The bell rung, signalizing the end of our day in hell. I sighed in relief and got up, closing the book.

Kiley slowly stopped the swing and stood up, stepping besides me. I smiled down at her and she gave me a childish grin.

So freaking cute.

As we walked out, she leaned on my body and I chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as we kept walking.

I felt her smile and bury her face on my side, I laugh softly and kissed her head gently. "Let's take you home..." I mumbled into her hair and took her hand, walking to her house.

Once we were there, she knocked on the door. She turned around and looked up at me, her caramel eyes boring into mine.

Leaning down, I pressed my lips against hers. She smiled under my lips, causing me to smile as well.

The door suddenly opened and I pulled away quickly, turning her around for her to face her mother.

Her mother's face turned slightly red in embarrassment, matching mines and her daughter's, and gave us a sheepish smile. 'I'm sorry for interrupting, kids...want some privacy?' She signed.

I waited for Kiley to answer.

She nodded to her mom, which she replied with a smile and walked back in, leaving the door ajar.

Kiley looked up at me, her cheeks still noticeably red. 'I'm sorry my mom is awkward.'

I chuckled and pulled her close, hugging her to me, as if saying 'it's okay'.

She buried her face onto my chest and inhaled deeply, probably taking in my scent. I smiled at the thought and kissed her head, pulling away.

'I'll see you tomorrow.' I grinned.

Giving one last smile, she replied, 'see you tomorrow.'

I then gave her a quick peck and walked away to my house.