Backstory

I wake up with the warm sun on my face and with the open of my mouth I let out a loud yawn and stretch out my arms, "Good morning world. Time to go to grandmas, again."
               I crawl out of bed and lazily walk to my closet and pull some clothes out of my closet and toss them on. Instead of standing around I walk out of my room and straight to were my mother and father sit.
              "Mom, Dad what time are you guys going to pick me up?" I ask as my anger seems to boil with in me which causes my hair to change from its natural brown to a dark black and blood red. It doesn't help that my sparkling grey eyes change to a pure evil red color. Yet my parents seemed unfazed by me.
                 "We are going pick up at six the latest and four the earliest, oh and be nice to your grandma Midnight." Mothers words are filled with sarcasm and father just seems to add into the problem, "Your mom is right, Midnight." Father speaks from his coffee cup yet I could see big smile on his face.
                 With this I rolls my eyes at my parents, "Yeah, yeah mom, but remember I'm a twelve year old girl I'm very responsible." I said with full confidence, however she can hear the small giggles from her parents.
                  "Let's just go already so no more arguments can happen." Mother speaks quietly but we all listen to her and I run off to get my shoes. I still felt a tingling of anger but it seems to slip from my mind. Everything goes back to normal, my pale grey eyes are back with my brown hair. Yet something seemed off today but I ignore it as I get to the garage with my father close behind.
                    "You'll have fun today, dear." My father speaks gently and opens the car door just for me, his little angel.
                     "Thanks daddy!" I slip into the back seat and buckle up. With that mother and father are already to leave.
Mother turns in her seat and looks at me with her kind filled eyes, "Ready, honey?"
                     "As ready as I can be." I smile right back at her and it I could see a glint of joy in her eyes.
With that we leave our garage and out of the driveway. We travel up the street and down streets but something unexpected happened.
                        "So, we'll have an amazing dinner," mother spoke with father about dinner as I stare out the window but out of nowhere I look to the front of the car to only see another car coming at us. I scream and grip my legs, fear begins to run in my veins. But I can't do anything, I'm froze in time. All I can see is the headlights of the other car coming at us and all I hear is my mother screaming and my father panicking. The last image I see is my mother hitting her head and she went silent.
I wake up again but this time in a room different room, a hospital room.
                        "H-hello?" I'm terrified of hospitals do to all the time I come I get a shot or something I don't want.
                        "Good morning dear." A plum nurse next to me sweetly tells me morning as she checks some monitors."Why I'm I in a hospital room, and who are you?" I ask my questions yet the nurse gives me a concern look but doesn't say a word. But as  moments pass, memories come to mind, all the horror comes it feels like hitting a wall of emotions. I can feel the
the second, then it all hit her. "No, were is my mom and dad, are they alive?" I said as tears start to stream down my face, the plum women put her hand on mine, and let out a long sigh, "I'm sorry to say but," she pauses to look down then back to me, "they're dead." Quickly the lady took her hand away and walk to the door, she looks over her shoulder and says, "You can call my Molly dear, and your grandparents did want to take you in either, they said you were to unfit to be with them, but we will find you a great home." 'Molly' said with a smirk. 'Who is we? Yet why would my grandparents say that they loved me!' More tears run down my cheeks, I have never felt so alone in my life before. Only now I realize how curl this world is.

                         Its be a long time since that day and now I suffering cares on with no home and bullies in my site.                                                                                                                                                                                        
"Hey loser!" I hear Zoe again it's the tenth time today day. "What is it now?" I say with a anger tone. "Oh don't get mad at me now," Zoe starts to walk closer to me with her perfect green eyes and her perfect brown hair, as I started at Zoe got right in her face and whispered,"because if you are mad at me I will put you in your place, got it?" I quickly nod know what would happen if I didn't nod. Zoe smirk in victory and walked away and her hips moving side to side as she walked. She always think she has won but she never really does