The KISS

(Change to 3rd person)

"Jeff I r-" Midnight started to say before she was cut off but Jeff slamming his lips onto hers. Her eyes widen she could feel something she hasn't felt for so long, she felt...happy. Her eyes change to yellow as she melts into the kiss. Jeff's stares into her eyes seeing them change, he felt proud and happy. When Jeff ends the kiss she gives him a smile before her eyes go back to normal her smile quickly fades as the color of yellow fade. "I'm so happy to see you smile, and I understand if you hate me now." After Jeff said that Midnight pulled Jeff into another kiss there lips moving in sync, after staying in that kiss for 5 whole minutes. As they brake apart Midnight tells Jeff something very dear to her heart. "Jeff I've liked you since day one. But you can be with me you know that I'm a big threat to you. I couldn't get you killed. I just don't want that to happen, I would love to be with you it's just, it's dangero-" Midnight was cut off by Jeff again by pulling her into a kiss. "You know you are very cute when you ramble." He warps his hands around her waist and pulls her into his chest. Slowly she wraps her arms around his neck. "I don't care if I die loving you."