Mom? Dad?

After a few minutes of darkness I was blinded by a bright light. I cover my face with my arms. After the bright light I look down at my self to see myself with no scars or blood I look normal like nothing happened to me. My outfit was a white dress and my wings were out. My wings touch the floor and are a little above my head. When I let them out they were huge!

I look around to see all whiteness. "Hello?" I call out, when I turn around what I saw surprising. "Mom,Dad?" They smile and open there arms. I rush to them and hug them both, "Dear, you cant stay you have to finish something we couldn't." My father said in his stern voice. I chuckled and look up at him. "I miss that voice so much, dad." He smile and hugs me tighter. When me and my dad were done hugging he left, now it was me and my mom. "Mom." I whispered, she smiles and looks straight in my eyes. "Dear, we love you and remember that. We never want to see you sad, or in pain." She puts her hand on my cheek while I nuzzle my head in her palm. "It's time for you to go." She frowns as she fades away. "No! MOM!" Tears begin to form as I watch her leave me. In a blink of a eye the whiteness turns to the peasant time, I could see Jeff holding my limp, bloody body. When he walk by people they gasped, some tried to pull there phones out however Maxie stopped them. When Jeff put me into the Jeep he cradles my body and whispers words like, 'Come back.' Or 'You can't die now.' I saw the tears in his eyes it made me feel terrible. "I'm coming back. For you." I say quietly, then Jeff looks around then looks back at my body. He smiles as he sees my necklace change colors from blue to purple. "Thank you." He whispered and held me closer to him. Suddenly my vision became blurry then it was dark. I could hear a voice say, "Just give up." Then I could also hear a faint voice saying, "You can do it, but it's going to be hard." When I started listening to the faint voice it began to become louder the more I listened to it. When it became so loud, like I was standing in front of a screaming person. The blackness change to a soft light. 'I'm back into my body! YAY!!!'