Home!

(Midnight's p.o.v)

I was lucky my motorcycle was able to make it out of the woods to abandon road. 'Wait I remember this road, it was the road my parents were killed on. I could go home!' I quickly leave my address so if someone was following me they can find me, hopefully. Once on the road I could feel a tear go down my face. I finally had to stop and get gas. When I walk in to pay I had my motorcycle helmet on so people didn't judge my looks. "That will be $20.68." I nod and pull out my wallet and payed. When I was walking out I hear a scream, I turn to see a guy holding a gun to the cashier. I walk back inside, and kick the guy in the knee. When he hits the ground I take the gun and I put it on the table. "T-thank y-you." I nod and walk out again.

When I get to my old house. It was abandoned, I let a soft sigh as I take off my helmet. I take out a picture of me and Jeff hugging and another of us kissing. I take off my locket and open it to see my family. I hold all three pictures tight and walk into the house. When I walk inside all my memories come back of my sweet family. I look down at the three photos, I walk over to the couch and look at the two pictures of me and Jeff. I put one down and I rip the other one, I do the same with the other one. I kept my side of the picture and leave Jeff sides on the floor. Then I toss my locket on the floor with Jeff's side of the pictures. Then I crawl onto the couch and fall asleep.