Running

It's been two years now, I'm 19 and everyone else is 20 expert Sally and Mercy. "Everyone downstairs now." Slender calls, I roll my eyes and walk out of my room. When all of us are downstairs. Jeff and Mercy come out holding hands. I never accepted that they were dating, I still had a crush on him and it will never change. "We have a big announcement to make." Started Mercy, "We're getting married!" Jeff finish. I clench my jaw. "We're going to get married in two weeks and everything in already planed out!" Mercy said with excitement. "You are all excuse." After everyone was excuse the girls ran to Mercy and the boys ran to Jeff. I just stood up and began to walk back to my room. "Midnight?" I turn to look at Slender, "I'm wondering why do you not stay out with the rest of us, you are always in your room." I continue to look at him for a few minutes before I turned back around and continued to walk. When I get into my room I hear a knock on my door. "Who is it?" I ask with a hint of anger in my voice. "It's me, Maxie. Also Toby is with me." "Go away!" "But-" "Go away!" Then there was silence. A few minutes later there was another knock. "Go away!" "Wow, that's rude to not talk to the going to be newlyweds." Jeff said with fake hurt in his voice. "I don't give a shit who you are!" Then I hear mumbling, and foot steps walking away from my door. "Sis let me in." I growl and walk up to the door. "What the hell do you need!" I put my hand on the nob. "I wanted to show you the plans of are marriage." I open the door to see Mercy with tons of papers and more. "Go away." She nods 'no' and walks into my room. I watch her put the papers on my desk. When she was done putting the papers down she turns to me. "Why the sad face sis?" I narrow my eyes and look at her mask. Then she takes off her mask showing a big grin on her face. "You'll never change will you." I said with no emotion. Her grin beings to look like Zaglos before he 'died'. "Oh you believe my tricks and now I'm going to kill all of your friends." When I was about to attack her someone knocks on my door. "Who is it!?" "It's me, Jeff." I let out a annoyed sigh as I walk over to the door. When I open the door Jeff pushed past me and walked over to Mercy. "Hi sweeties." I hear Jeff tell Mercy. "Get the fuck out of my room! NOW!!" Both Mercy and Jeff turn to me. "Why do you have to be a bitch!?!" Jeff yells back at me. "MAYBE IM BEING A BITCH BECAUSE MY SISTER STOLE SOMEONE I LOVED AND I WOULD GET MY EMOTIONS BACK!!! I WOULD BE HAPPY FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE YOU ASSHOLE!!!! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM!!" Both of them get all the papers and walk out of the room. When they left I collapsed to the ground crying. After crying for a few minutes I look up to my window. 'I'm leaving. I don't care if they try to find me.'