Sadness

I look around to see all my clothes are already in the room with a PHONE!! I rush to the phone and look at my contacts. Jeff,Ben,Toby,Masky,Hoodie,and Maxie were in my contacts, I quickly pull up texts so I could text Maxie.

(Mi: is Midnight. M: is Maxie)

Mi:Hey Maxie

M:Hey. What's up?

Mi:Nothing, you?

M:Nothing. How does your legs feel?

Mi:Good. I need to tell you something.

M:What?

Mi:I'm scared.

M:Scared of what?

I was in middle of typing when I hear Slender call all of us down for lunch. When I get downstairs I see Mercy and Jeff kissing. 'That fucker!!' I frown and walk to Masky and Hoodie. "Can I sit in between you two?" They nod, while we were eating I kept looking at Mercy and Jeff they seem happy. After lunch was done I went to my room and locked the door and tuned off my phone. I sat on my bed with tears down my face. "How could he." I chock out, then there was a knock on my door. "May I come in?" It was Maxie, I sigh and walk up to the door, when I open the door Maxie engulfs me into a hug. "What are you doing?" I ask, her as I kept my arms to my sides. "I saw Mercy and Jeff kissing and I-I....I made you kiss him." She lets me out of the hug and puts space in between us. "Maxie it's ok." She looks at me in surprised then she smiled. "You need to tell me what your scared of." I nod and sit on my bed with her next to me. "I'm scared that Mercy is going to kill all of you because of me." Maxie puts a hand on my shoulder. "It will never happen." I look at her as she gives me a soft smile. "Thank Maxie." She nods and leaves the room. I change into pajamas and crawl into bed. I stare at the celling and think, 'Why? Why does Jeff 'love' me but....he was using me I was never going to be his girlfriend.' I let out a soft growl and a turn over to face my window. 'Should I leave? It would be easy......I don't know what to do!' I shake my head trying to get the idea of running away out of my head, with that I pass out.