To the cabin

-present time-

(Midnights/Blues p.o.v.)

'Fuck every inch of the earth! Me and Jeff, fuck that! Toby sure, new girl maybe, Jeff FUCK NO.' I was knocked out my thoughts by a tree limb hits me in the gut."Owww." I mumble out. 'It's a good thing no one is around, wait i forgot the BROTHER of the new girl, shit.' As I try to fix my mistake I find myself looking at the dead brother. 'Shit.' Out of nowhere I hear a scream I look up to see Toby and Jeff joined the fight. "Idiots." I mumble and roll my eyes. As I turn around to see Slender, "Um...?" "Join the fight." I nod and take off towards the fight. 'I'm going to love this.'

-time skip-

As I finish off the last guy, I let out long sigh. 'Now time to go to the cabin.' I whistle calling my motorcycle, but it doesn't come. 'Shit I forgot Masky has it and it can't follow me. Just saying Maskys name make me so sad.' My eyes change to blue, quickly I put my pocket knife back and start to walk to the little groping. "Hey Blue *tic* wasn't that *tic* fun!" Toby said, and he continues to clean his bloody hatches. "I say it was awesome!" Jeff said, wiping the bloody knife on his hoodie. 'Gross, and I have to wash that later.' "Earth to Blue!!" Toby screams. All I do is grab the new girl and walk away. "Hey, Blue wait for us!" Jeff scream. Was the last thing I remember before some thing hit my back. I drop to my knees and look up to Mercy smile. I quickly blink to see she was gone, I collapsed with new girl in front of me.