Fire

(Midnights p.o.v)

I open my eyes to see a boy holding my necklace, the necklace quickly lost it color. All my rage and hate beings to boil in me, as I look into the boys eyes. I can't stop looking into his eyes, then I had a craving for death, for blood. "Give it back!" I say twitching, I could feel my anger hit its limits. I let out a dark laugh. I stare and look into the boys brown eyes, I start to feel something going on the boy was coughing, then the blood came I was happy to see blood on him. When the boy fell to the ground I let out another dark laughter. "Your all going to die!" I say as I shoot up off the couch to brake the cuffs. When I turn I see Jeff passed out, I could see fear in all the boys eyes. "RUN!!" One of the boys say as all of them turn and sprint away. I feel a evil smile appears on my face as I hear the boys scream when the doors and windows don't open. I walk over to open of the boys and look into his eyes, to see pictures of him. I grip my head and shake my head trying to get the pain to go away. I quickly look up and take off to the kitchen. All the knifes were gone, same with the forks,spoons,and butter knifes. My anger rose even higher I could feel as it I was on fire. Then it clicked, fire! When the boys enter the kitchen they had guns on them. "Haha do you think that will hurt me!" They didn't answer they just shot me, of course it didn't do much to me. Out of nowhere the two boys I was looking at was chocking and coughing. Then they went limp on the ground with blood coming out of there eyes,ears,noses,and mouths. "Holy shit!" One of them screamed, there was only three boys left. "You bitch!" I just laugh at the boys comment, again I twitch. I slowly walk up to the three boys, I smirk as they freeze in fear. "Your all going to die in a fire!" I yell fire as my hands glow a bright red, then a fire begins around me and the boys. They panic as the circle got smaller, "Please stop!" Was all they could screamed before the fire hit there skin. After a few moments of listening to there screams I walk over to Jeff to see him fine. I run up to him and quickly drag him out of the house. "My necklace! Shit!" I run up to the house to have to explode and throw me back. I move my head around to see black around my view. I blink one last time be for passing out.