Death

(3rd p.o.v)

"Liu?" Jeff says in a sad tone. Liu looks over to Jeff and stands up off the couch. "Jeff." Liu growls out at his brother. Liu quickly puts his arms around Midnights waist and pulls her closer to his chest. "What do you want?" Liu snaps at Jeff, it took Jeff a few moments to understand that Midnight was in love with someone else. Jeff looks to Midnight to see her eyes get a soft blue. "I'm sorry, Midnight." Was all that Jeff said before attacking Liu and Midnight. Midnight was luck that Liu pushed her to the side as Jeff attacked them. Jeff stabbed and stabbed Liu until he stopped moving. Midnight did do a thing she just watched him. Jeff sat up and looked over to her, she slowly walked over to him as he started to stand. When she got to him she did move or look away from him. "What?" Jeff asked and tiled his head. Midnight looks to Liu then back to Jeff. "You had a brother and didn't tell me!" Midnight yells at him, her eye changed to a red and her hair changed to black. "Midnight I said I'm sorry!" Jeff yells back at her and oh he should have done that. Midnight growls and tackles him to the ground, when he hit the ground the belt turned on and was armor formed on his body. Midnight takes a few steps back and shakes her head and cries out in pain. Then horns grow out of her head and her wings come out of her back. When she stops screaming she looks up to Jeff with a inhuman smile and red glowing eyes. Then a feeling of death hits Jeff his mind begins to hurt and blood runs out of his nose. Then the memories of the one boy dying hits him. More blood rushes out of Jeff nose, he slowly becomes lightheaded. Jeff runs to Midnight and stabs her in the gut and cuts her arms. It didn't do much but what both of them didn't know the belt was making Jeff stronger and Midnight weaker. When Jeff stabs Midnight for the fourth time in the gut it didn't heal. She looks down then back to Jeff now her eyes were a soft blue same with her hair. She gives Jeff on last look and then....

SNAP