Screaming

-Jeff's p.o.v.-

As I see Blue pick up the new girl I knew she couldn't carry that girl by herself so I call out to her. "Hey, Blue wait for us!" Out of nowhere a pocket knife hits her in her back. 'No, she can't die on us, I haven't told her that I love her!!!' I quickly rush to her body, and pull out the pocket knife. I toss the pocket knife, and started to put pressure on the cut, "Come on Blue stay with us! You cant die now!"Right as I pull up her shirt the cut was gone same with the blood it looked like it never happened. "Hey, Toby?" Of course when I look up at him he has the new girl in his hands. "What *tic* is it?" "Did you see Blue get hit by the pocket knife?" He just nods and walks into the woods. I pick up Blue and follow Toby. "Hey Toby do you know we're we are going?" He just laughed. "Of course *tic* if I didn't *tic* I would not *tic* be leading you." 'Is Blue even breathing?' I put my head near hers and wait to feel her hot breath. Ones I felt it I raise my head. 'Man what has this woman done to me. I've never loved someone so much like her, right as I saw her I loved her. Seeing her beautiful blue and red eyes, and all off her hair colors make her even more beautiful, ok let me name them all,red,black,white,blue,blonde, and sliver. When Slender showed me pictures of her in every mood, dam she is beautiful in every mood!'

-Toby's p.o.v.-

'Omwg, (oh my waffle gosh. I really don't know what to put so there) this girl is beautiful more then Clockworks, wow that came out. I can't believe I'm going to say this but when Blue fell to the ground with the new girl in her hands I was scared that the new girl was hurt I was more focused on the new girl and not on Blue, man I'm a horrible friend.'

-Jeff's p.o.v.-

Once we got to the cabin I put Blue in her room, when I got in the room. I saw Toby and the new girl, of course he is here to treating her wounds. Slowing I put Blue on the bed. A few minutes later I hear screaming coming from Blues and the new girls room. Then Toby rushed to the living room and grabs my arm and pulls me into the room. 'It's the new girl screaming, right?' Wrong it was Blue. Seeing Blue screaming and tossing and rolling around made my heart ache. I rush up to her and pull her into my chest. "Shh...your ok Blue I'm right here for you." I cooed in her ear. Then I noticed she was crying, I could hear her whimpers for help like some was choking her. I start rocking back and forward to see if it help. Then I hear her choke out "What..are..you..doing..?" Her voice was soft yet I could hear the hate,anger,and pain in her voice. "What did she *tic* say?" I look up at Toby and shrugged my shoulders. I really did what to tell him he might get to worded. The she choked out a name I never what to hear from her. "Mercy...you..don't...have..to...do..this..!" When she said Mercy I held her closer to me. 'What was Mercy trying to do to her or herself. Was Mercy going kill someone Blue loved or was Mercy going to kill herself.' Then it hit me. 'Mercy was going to kill her! That is why she was choking out her words!' "N..o..no..no..wait..!" After getting the words out of her mouth she limp."Blue." No reply. "Blue!" No reply. "BLUE!!!!" Again she screams and move around in my arms. 'I hate to see her in pain.' Then her eyes open up and she pushes her self more into my chest and begins to cry again. After minutes of crying her breathing became normal. 'Good, she feel asleep.' "Do you *tic* want to *tic* stay with *tic* her, because *tic* I was *tic* going to stay *tic* with the new girl *tic* so I can change *tic* her bandages." I look down at Blue then back up at Toby and nod. I watch Toby get in a sleeping position close to mine and Blues. 'Oh I hope she likes me.' After seeing Toby get in the new girls bed I change in to my human form so I can sleep. I quickly look at Toby to see him asleep, I blink to feel my eye lids get heavier I give Blue one more look before I pass out.