Falling trust

(Midnights/Blues p.o.v.)

Once I got back, I open the door to see everyone staring at the T.V. "Is everything ok? You guys are starting at the T.V. like it is a weapon." They gave not reply, they didn't even MOVE! 'What the hell! Is going on, are they ok?' I roll my eyes and walk in to Maxie and my room. As I put the clothes away, I hear moving and quiet talking. I walk back out to the living room to see, Jeff,Toby,and Maxie in a circle whispering about something. It was 1pm so I decided to make lunch. When I walk in the kitchen I find a dead body and there guts everywhere. I grip my mouth trying not to throw up. I run to the bathroom to throw up. 'Who the hell killed someone in are kitchen!' I began to leave the bathroom to see the same little group in front of the T.V. but they were line up in front of the T.V. so I couldn't see. "What is going on, when I got back you guys are in front of the T.V. like something serious is on. Oh and who in the world killed someone in the kitchen." All three of them give you soft sighs. "Is someone going to answer me or what!" Maxie step forward and looked to the ground. "I killed the person in the kitchen. I'm sorry, Blue." The Toby stepped forward. "Or should we even call you Blue!!" I let off a low growl. "We found out." Jeff said, I could hear the hurt in his voice. "You lied to us to everyone in the mansion!!!" Toby said with anger. I could feel my sadness take control. I bit my lower, lip trying to hold back tears. "Why didn't you tell us the truth!!!" 'I couldn't tell you. Then you guys would be put at risk of death!' I wanted to say that by I was to sad. "Why don't you talk!!!!" Jeff screamed, "Are you afraid of us!! Because we all know your worthless!!" Maxie screamed, "Why did you lie to us!!!!" Toby screamed, the next thing that came out of there mouths make me snap in to a crying breakdown. At the same time they all said, "YOUR JUST WORTHLESS!!!!" My eyes widen I bit down harder on my lip to make it bled for a second or two. The tears just roll down my face. My hair changes from blue to white. I've never been called worthless in years, my bullies and Zoe called me worthless. But my mom and dad help me after school with the bullies, and Molly helped me with Zoe. Then all the memories of the bullies and Zoe come back in my head and they flash by like a movie but all the emotions anger, sadness, and pain all come back to me. I just run to Maxie and my room, once in side I lock the door. I jump in my bed and cry and cry. I cry for minutes, 'I wish Masky was here he would help, same with Toby but why did he call me worthless, and I was stupid to trust Jeff that ass is no help to me. Maxie why she was nice to me.' I just cry harder. Finally I pass out.