Newbies

At the mansion it was crazy, Maxie was still in tears and Mercy was in medical room. While Jeff was getting couple glances and they weren't the nice glances he was getting the pray look. Then there was a bang on the door. Slender opened the door to be greeted by new faces and they weren't human. "Welcome, children." Slender say happily. There was three girls, one had brown hair and a hoodie on with a duff bag, the other girl had blond hair and bright grey eyes, the third girl had black hair and red eyes. The hooded girl takes her hood off and shows bright blue eye. Jeff looks down in sadness as the girls remember him of Midnight. Then the hooded girl speaks up, "who are you? How did we find you?" The hooded girl steps in front of the others, like she was protecting the others. "Truly I don't know how you found us, by I was going have you join us." The girls look at each other before all nodding. "First what are your names." The blonde haired girl walks to the front of the group. "The girl with black hair is Scarlet, the brown haired girl is Galaxy, and I'm Blue." Slender nods and looks over to the door to see it open apgain with a tall girl. She has mixes of blonde and of light and dark brown, she also had a caramel skin color. "Oh and that's Ezra." Blue says and looks over to Ezra. "Hey!" Ezra says with a smile. Slender nods and 'smiles' at her and turns to the others. "Everyone we have new creepypastas joining us." Slender says and let's the girls walk around.

Everything was going great with them at the mansion, also Masky and Galaxy becomes friends at first sight. Same with Ben and Blue, Hoodie and Scarlet. However Ezra felt alone but she wasn't alone for long till Slender came up to her, after a little while they became great friends. "Thanks, Slender." Ezra said as Slender looks down at her. "What did I do, Ezra?" Ezra smiles and looks up to him. "For talking to me." Slender looks back up as a soft blush covers his face. Ezra giggles softly and smiles bigger. After a few quick moments Splender comes downstairs and smiles, like normal, but he felt more happy so he took his hat off and made th boys put something in it. "Do I have to brothers." Slender said a annoyed tone but of course Splender replied back happily. "Yes brother!" Slender sighs and puts in a object. Then Splender puts the hat right in front of Ezra. "Choose!" Ezra raised a brow in confuse and put her hand in slowly. When she felt a soft feeling like cloth she picked it up, when she pulled it out of the hat it was a red tie. Then Splender pick her up and put her into a room/closet. "Hello?" She called out into the darkness. Then a tentacle wraps around her waist. "Pervert!" She yells out as she hits the tentacle, then she is lifted off the ground and put onto someone's lap. "I'm sorry Ezra." Slender says sadly, then she warps her arms around his neck and hug him and whispers. "I'm sorry for calling you a pervert." Slender laughs and tells her it's ok. Then Splender knocks and yells through the door. "5 minutes!" Ezra let's Slenders neck. "What is this game?" Slender shrugs. "I heard it's called 7 minutes in heaven." Slender says and looks down at Ezra as she looks up at him and smiles. "So I hear the other creepypastas talk about a girl by Midnight." Slender sighs sadly. "She.....she is a sweet girl, she is powerful, but it came at a cost for her. She lost her family and more as she got older." Ezra nods and thought for a moment before asking another question. "Was she your friend?" Slender 'smiles' sadly down at Ezra. "She was a friend to all of us and more to one person." Ezra looks to Slender and kisses his cheek trying to cheer him up. "Where is she?" Asked Ezra after she kissed his cheek. "She's somewhere." Ezra had a sad face and kissed his cheek again and smiled softly. "I'm sorry for kissing your cheek." Ezra said a little silly, Slender smiles 'kisses' her on the cheek two times. "There now we're equally." Slender says making Ezra giggle and hug him one last time as the doors swing open. "Aww no one kissed yet." Splender said in a fake sad voice.

With that the whole night was filled with games by poor Jeff locked himself in a room, all he could think about was Midnight and nothing else. He wished he stayed with her so they could start a family together and not live in a mansion with other people, it could be just them. He sighed and looks to his black ceiling. "Where are you?" He mumbles out before one black clouds appear and scare the living shit out of Jeff. Its Darcy. "Go to her room put the belt on it will help you find her." Darcy said and took Jeff's hand and pulled him out of his room and into Midnights room. She picks up the belt and gives it to him. He looks to the belt and slowly puts it on. "There." Darcy says and smiles. "Where have you been with Azrael!" Jeff yells at Darcy, she sighs. "The belt is what helps us find her and we had luck that Slender told us where the cabin was so we truly don't know where she is. Oh and the belt will protect you from everything." Jeff nods and walks back to his room and picks up his knife and looks over to Darcy. "Can I kill Mercy?" Darcy nods a no as Jeff growls. "I'm going to leave and find her so bye and good luck." Darcy says and disappears. After Darcy leaves Jeff takes off to the staircase and slides down the rallying. Then he sprints to the door and leaves the door open as he runs into the cold woods trying to find the love of his life.