The Nightmare

Warning: There is a little of bad language in this chapter but I hope you enjoy it.

I could hear the mumble screams of Jeff and Toby telling me to get up. 'No, please not this again! No not the darkness again!' Then it was dark. Not one color except black. I blink to find myself in the back of my mom and dads car. I look down to meet my 12 year old body, I was going to my grandmas. Then it clicked, 'The car accident not again!'"Oh Blue you think you can stop me." I turn to see my mom, "Mom what are you talking about?" She just smiles and looks at me with her beautiful hazel eyes and says, "You were a mistake never met to be alive." My eyes widen at I was a mistake. "What do you mean you said you and dad wanted me so badly!" I bit my lower lip holding back tears. "We lied, on the day of the car accident we had it set up so you could die not us. Mercy is the daughter we wanted not you! So why don't you go and let Mercy kill you! Your just a bitch!" I close my eyes and let the tears flow. Then I hear giggling, I open my eyes to see Masky,Hoodie,Toby,and Ben. They were making fun of me behind my back. I try to scream but nothing comes out just whimpers. I look down at what I'm wearing a short dress that looks a Midnight sky.