Gone

(Midnights p.o.v)

I wake up in a bed with, NO CLOTHES! I quickly cover myself with the bed covers. I look around to see no one around. When I spot my clothes I rush to pick them all up, when I get them all in my hands I quickly put them on and wait for Jeff to come back. When the door opens I look up to see him with a shocked face. "What?" "Your eyes and hair!" I raise a brow as he points to the bathroom, I walk in and turn to the mirror to see my eyes grey and my hair brown. I gasped as I saw how I look, 'When did this change!' "Jeff did you see these last night." I say as I walk out of the bathroom. "No it must have changed when we were asleep. But I did see it this morning either." I just close my eyes and sigh. "Let's not focus on that, you need to eat." I nod and open my eyes and walk over to him. While I was eating my muffin Jeff speaks up. "So back at the house the boy he was coughing up blood." I stop eating and place the muffin back down. "I was craving for dead, I wanted to see blood. I really don't know what I was doing it was uncontrollable. It was as if what I wanted came true, in the wrong way." He nods then a smirk appears on his lips. "So what we did last night wasn't your wish?" I look to him and give him a glance. "You better stop or something bad is going to happen." He just smiled and continues to eat his breakfast. "So where are we going next?" I say, he just shrugs his shoulders and replied. "It's up to you." "I don't want to back, don't need to see my sister." He nods me a 'okay' as he tosses are food. "So do you want to go around town a little more?" I nod to him and walk to the door. "I'm going to need new clothes." "It's ok with me."

When we get out to the car I watch to guys walk into the hotel, one had the same hair color as Masky. I could see the car they got out of, it had a boy with blonde hair guy and a brown haired guy. "Jeff?" He looks over to me. "Yeah?" I point other to the car, he takes a few seconds to see what I was seeing. "Shit, there here." He quickly puts the car into drive and took off. I look into the revere mirror, to see me go back to my 'normal' self. "Can't you make your self look human, with out the wired hair color?" Jeff asked, "I really don't know." I let my self thing about my old self my bright green eyes and my dirty blonde hair. I close my eyes and relaxed to feel the car to take a hard turn. I look over my shoulder to see a polices car following us! "Jeff what hell did you do!" "I didn't do anything!" I growl and let my anger rise I look at the car and think about it flipping and out of nowhere the car flips. Then a pain shot through my head, I grip my head and moan out a 'ow'. "What happen?" Jeff says as he take one of his hands off the wheel and puts on my lap. "F-focus on the r-road!" I say as I let my head go. All he does is go into a alley, and turns the car off. "Are you sure your ok?" I nod 'yes'. "Okay we're going to have to walk." I look over to him and give him a nod. We both get out of the car, we walk in front of the car. He takes my hands in his and looks into my eyes. "Midnight." He started, with a sad sigh. "I can't stay out here with you." I could feel the tears getting ready to fall. "Im going to go back to the mansion. I will be able to get them off your back. I just," He stops and looks stare in my eyes. "I want you to marry someone who can take care of you." Then the tears fell I wrap my arms around him and cry into his chest. He pets my hair and slowly puts his head on mine. "Be happy." Was all I could make out of his words before he broke from my grasp and disappear for my site. "B-but I'm happy with y-you." I whisper out as I fall to my knees crying. I didn't care what he did in the past all I wanted was a happy life. (Since she can't die, for now I'm saying that all the creepypastas can die.)