New girl

-time skip-

(Midnights/Blues p.o.v. Time: 5:30am)

I awake in someone's arm, then the memorizes of the nightmares came in my head. It sent goosebumps down my arms. I didn't want to get out of the arms of the person that was holding me, so I put my arm out and begin to raise the sun. When I was done I put my arm back were is was and when back to sleep.

-time skip-

When I finally wake up. I look around to see who is holding me. "I see your awake." 'I recognize that voice, it's Jeff's voice.' "Jeff?" "You guessed right." "But Jeff you have a girlfriend and...and.." "Shhh...Blue don't worry I'm not going to do anything." 'Having him this close to me, makes butterflies in my stomach.'

(Jeff's p.o.v.)

I continue to hold her as we talk. I've been up for a few minutes, and Toby left to get food at the closest diner. So her and I have some time together, well not really the new girl is here in the other bed. 'I could take her to the living room or Toby's and my room.' 

(Midnights/Blues p.o.v.)

I yelp as Jeff picks me up. It surprised me when he did pick me up its not like I was expecting him to do that, as I wrap my arms around his neck. I could see him 'smirk'. When we exit the bedroom he takes me to the living room, puts me on the couch. "Umm...were is Toby?" I look around to not see him in the living room or in the dining room. I get up and look in the kitchen to find it empty. "Toby went to get food for us four." "Oh ok.." I sit on couch next to Jeff and of course he turns on the T.V. What the news lady was talking about happened 5 years ago a unsolved case. "Still today the police are trying to find Midnight Shadow Angel. Here is all the information we know, when she was 12 she was in a car accident her parents were killed on impact, also that day her grandparents were found dead. She was put in a adoption center for one year then she was adopted by two men, during her time there a kid was killed police think she was connected to the murder but the lady named Molly Kate Morestone will not give information about Midnight. Molly will not even give the looks of her adopted parents. Police think Molly is connected so she has been sentence to death. Hopefully we can find this killer. She should be the age of 17 with Green eyes and blonde hair. If we do get more information about her we will tell you America. Good afternoon American. Theses is Wendy Williams signing off." My eyes widen, and my mouth is open wide. 'How...just how do they know about me, shit. That is why Mr.CP took me to Slender. I was being hunted. Ugh I hate humans!' I was knock out of my thoughts when Toby busted the front door open. "I GOT FOOD!!!!" I just roll my eyes and help Toby with the food. "Ok who looks the most normal here. Because I'm out." Jeff said with his hand up in the air. "I'm *tic* not taking *tic* my stuff off." I sigh knowing I have to wake up the new girl. "Let me change I'm still in yesterday clothing." After eating breakfast and changed my clothes. I grab a plat of food for the new girl. As I walk in I see her rubbing her head. "Hi." Right as I say a word she tackles me to the ground. I was lucky to save the plat of food as I fall to the ground. "Oww." Was all I could moan out. 'I've been in worst pain it's just when my wings are sore my whole back is sore.' "It's ok we are not in the war." She narrowed her eyes and stared in my eyes like she was trying to see something. Then she crawls off of me and I had her the food. She looks at me then back to the food, next thing I know she is eating like a pig. 'Gross. And I'm going to be the one to teach her manners. Great.' "Umm...do you speak English? Or understand me at all?" She nods. "Ok can you speak then." She smiles, "Hi I'm Maxie or you call me Max." She lifts her had so I can shake it. I do shake it just how I saw her eat makes me want to puke. "I'm sorry that I had to go all crazy on you." I just nod. "My name is Blue it's nice to meet you, and you will be joining us the creepypastas." Her eyes widen. "I've heard stories of creepypastas there monsters!" I narrow my eyes and growl. "That was very mean of you to call us monsters, because we are not!!!" My mind goes blank. My arms and legs just move I try to get back in control but my anger consumed me. 'Shit my eyes are red and I can't control my movements! She is luck that I'm not going to snap, right?'