Awakening

(3rd p.o.v)

It was two days after Midnight has died when they burred her. Everyone hung her heads all the time for three days straight. Maxie was the one whole got it the worse. Jeff just sat at her grave and 'talked' to her, telling her all the things that happened that day. The bad part was when Mr.CP came for a visit to find his 'daughter' dead, he was upset for the whole three days he was there. Now lets go to the present time.

They all were standing at her grave, with a little hope. "We maybe able to bring her back." Mr.CP explains, "If I use some spells, I can bring her back. But she won't remember us at all." Mr.CP says sadly. "Do it." Jeff says and walks out of the group and to the front. "But-" Jeff cuts him off by saying, "She may not remember us but we can make new memories with her. Plus we can't die of age so we got some time." Jeff walks all the way up to Mr.CP and finishes his sentence. "And I love her, so you WILL bring her back." Mr.CP nods and truns to the grave. "We need her body so dig it up." Mr.CP says and they begin to unbury her body.

After she was unburied Jeff took off and went to Mercy to take some revenge. "Hey, Mercy." Jeff says behind Mercy. She jumps a little and turns around in a flash. "What?" Her words were like venom as she spoke every word was cold and evil. "I'm done with you! I want you dead!" He screams at her and shoves her to the ground. He pulls out his knife and she just grins. "What are you smiling about!?" He growls at her. Then she starts to laugh like a crazy person. Jeff quickly takes action and pushes the knife in her guts. She just laughs more and more. Then her body started to shift, she started to look like Midnight, her laugh changed. Then she looked just like her. He looked down at her ring finger to see the wedding ring still on her hand. He pulls the knife out of her stomach as her laughter changed to sobs of pain. He took the ring off of her hand and her body began to change back. "I'll kill you!" She says and picks up her mask and runs to her window. But before she jumped she turned and said. "Tell my sister I'm sorry and I love her." Then she jumped, he ran to the window to see her body limp on the ground, she was dead. Jeff quickly runs back downstairs and what he found made him cry. "Midnight!" He calls out to her and her soft gray eyes changed to a bright yellow. "Jeff!" He puts his arms around her and hugged her tightly. "H-how does she remember you!" Mr.CP says surprised. " I also remember a girl called Mercy." Midnight says softly and puts her head under Jeff's. "She is dead. So you don't have to worry about her." Jeff says as Maxie does a happy dance behind them. "Midnight do you remember us, about we were going to get married." She nods and looks up at him, "Of course I remember, I would never forget my weeding day or other things like that." He turns her around and puts the ring on her finger. "So when are we getting married?" Midnight asks and kisses Jeff. "Soon." He says and takes her hand with his. Then Maxie smiled and kisses her boyfriend, same with Blue, Scarlet, Galaxy, and Ezra.

Life was good for them, the marriage was on time and was perfect. Time was changing for both of them and a baby was born. It was a girl and they named her Y/N. "Welcome to the world Y/N." Midnight says and smiles at the small baby. She was just like her mother but her hair was only raven black. Another good thing was Midnight got all her memories back.