Fight!

(The picture is the 'park' it's more of a clear space I don't know why I put 'park' but who cares)

I open my eyes to see myself somewhere else. I wasn't in the cabin, or the mansion. I was at a park. "Hello!" I call out, I look around there was no one. Around the park was trees a forest maybe. "Hello!" I call out again. Then I hear a dark laugh coming from the forest it sounds like it's all around me. It sounded like it was amused. Slow the sun disappeared and the moon rises, I could feel as if someone was there, no it felt like more then one person it felt like two. "You can come out I won't harm you!" I call out, still no reply. I look to the ground to see a shadow over mine. I whip around to find nobody. "Where did you go you coward!" I hear the dark laughter it was closer to me this time. "Oh I'm the coward. I think YOUR the coward!" A mistresses voice said, no it wasn't mistresses it was Zaglo's voice! "Oh she is a coward, she is weak,helpless,a no one,worthless." It was Mercy's voice, her words were like venom. "Shut up! I'm none of those things!" Then they appear. "You may have killed Seth, but you are to weak to kill me! Because I'm a demon hunter!" Mercy says with a hint of hate in her voice. "Who hired you?" She giggles like I was doing something funny. "You 'dad' hired me!" I was so confused Zaglo in a demon so why is she working for him! "That makes no sense!" She stares at me with her soulless eyes and says, "I only do it for the money I don't care who I work for, but you oh I have been wanting to get you for a long time!" I let out a low growl. "Oh don't throw a hiss fit!" I roll my eyes. "Now can I wake up or no?" Zaglo lets out a dark laughter. "You can leave unless you fight me and Mercy!" I sigh knowing the I was going to be in pain after the fight. "Mercy will start." Zaglo says with a big smile. I look straight at Mercy to see her pull out two knifes! "Not fair I have no weapons!" Zaglo lets out more laughter. "Oh Midnight you are a weapon." I raise a brow in confusion. "START!" Zaglo booms out. Mercy runs straight at me, and jumps to bring the two knifes into my shoulders. However be for she land on me I move back a lot so her knifes go into the ground. Then I noticed the knifes are banned to her wrists. I take this as a chance to kick her in the face, then in the back. When she finally removes the knifes from the ground she swipes at me. Ones in awhile as she swipes at me she cut my clothes, when she try's to stab me I grab her wrist, then she try's with the other hand, again I do the same thing. Then two dots come on her wrists, of course I press really hard on them. I look up at Mercy to see her screaming in pain. 'Did I brake her wrists?' I let go of her wrists to see her back away from me and drop the knifes. "Your a monster! A monster!" Zaglo looks at me so unpleased. "I'll let you go for now. But these isn't over." With that he vanished with Mercy.