Found, right?

(Jeff's p.o.v)

When I finally get out woods I see marks in the ground. Then marks are a address, I 'smile' and began to walk again. After hours I see a gas station with police. I slowly walk closer and try to listen to what they were saying. "H-he or she h-helped me when the guy put a gun to my head." "Ok, where did the person go?" "Down the street that's all I know." "Thank you." I quickly take off down the road. When I spot a old car I quickly and quietly steal it and leave to follow the old road to a abandoned neighborhood, I turn my lights off and creep around. When I get to a mint green house with dead flowers, I see a Midnight's motorcycle. But I also saw a group of teens at the house look around it. "Shit." I mumble out as I stop the car. I change to my human form and get out of the car. When I slam the car door some of the teens look to me. "Hey what do you need?!?" They yell at me, I smile and walk closer to them. "Oh I need to know what you are doing?" I say back, the 'leader' of the group walks up to me. "We are 'robbing' the house with the motorcycle, are you going join us?" I smile big. "Of course I will join!" I could tell the kid was a little creeped out. "Um..ok." I walk up to the two boys that are trying to open the front door. "I can open it." The two boys look at me wired and back up. I walk up to the door and take out a paper clip. "Watch and learn." I put the end of the paper clip in lock and move it around a few times. When I get it open he boys push pass me and into the house. "Sh...there is someone here." I hear the 'leader' say. I walk around to see the boys around the couch. When I get up to I see a girl. "Midnight." I mumbled out, then the boys look to be with confused faces. "You know her?" I look to the 'leader' and shrug my shoulders and look back down to her body. Then one of the boys picks up two half pictures and a locket. "Man she is pissed off by this guy." 'Wow she was pretty mad about the wedding.' I say to myself as I watch the boys pull out handcuffs. "We're did you get those from?" I asked, the boy laughs and replies happily. "I took them off a cop we beaded up." I nod and look back to Midnight. When to boy puts the handcuffs on her she doesn't move. Then the boys eyes widen. "Holy crap, she has a diamond necklace!" The boy whispers yells to us. "Take it off we could use that on the market." One of the boys said, he nods and slowly takes off her necklace. I try to tell them it was a dumb but they ignored me. When they got the necklace off she began to move. "W-who are you people." She says before she makes eye contact with me. "Jeff? What are you doing here, and we're is my necklace!" She started to panic, "It's right here." Says the boy who put the cuffs on her. "Give it back!" She says as she twitched, then her eyes go red her hair goes black. "Shit!" I yelp as she lets out a dark laughter. She looks to the boy and stares into his eyes. He begins to cough and cough, and blood was coming out of his mouth all the boys stop moving same with me. When the boy hits the ground he was limp, he was dead. She lets out another dark laughter and says, "Your all going to die!" After she says that she shoots up and my mind blanks out.