Living Hell

(Midnights p.o.v)

I wake up in a dark space with my arms and legs boned. There was a small crack of light coming from the door. I try to move but my body does not respond to my brain. I stop moving and think back the moment that lead up to this one moment. Then light floods into the cold room. "Why hello." I hear the shadow say and walk closer to me. There voice sounds just like mine! I try to talk but mumbles come out instead. "Oh don't try to speak." The shadow says and pulls something out of there pocket. When they come out to the light I saw Mercys face. She did look like her old self, no she looked like me! She laughs like a maniac and gets onto her knees and put the object close to my nose. It had blood on it then it clicked it was a knife. I jerk my head back from the smell the blood was giving off. "Oh sister, I faked my death so no one thinks I'm still here." She says as if it was a bad thing! I let out a low growl and turn my head the beat I could. She takes my chin in one of her hands and makes my face look to hers. All she did was smile and put the knife close to my neck. "I could kill you, but you'll be gone in 3 years." She says as my eyes widen. "Yes I know, the boy you made a deal with well he is Zaglo. So your soul is going to him, and I want you to suffer the rest of the years your here." He smile changed to a evil smirk and put the knife to my calf. "I also know your like a human now." She pushes the knife into my calf, I let out a small scream and let my head fling back. I could feel the blood drip out of the wound well the knife was in my leg. She slowly pulls out the knife just to make me suffer more. "All ready done?" She asks and looks at me with a sad face. I nod hoping she would stop. "Oh it just started." She says and shoves the knife in my other calf. "I'll make sure you can't walk!" She yells at me. She leaves the knife in my calf and stands up. She pulls the tape off my mouth and unties my hands and ankles. "Goodnight, and sweet dreams." She says and walks out of the room.

The room has no light, nothing. Not even a window. It was lonely, I was luck that I love being alone but it was quite. I could feel my happiness disappear and my anger for Mercy rises, and my sadness knowing Jeff was going to marry the wrong woman. "Someone help me." I mumble out and pull the knife out of my calf. I rip part of my sleeve off of my shirt and tie it around my wounds. I know that no one was going to hear me of help me so I crawled to a coner and layer my back on the wall, just hoping to have someone to find me and help me. But I know I'm alone. All I can do is look around the cold dim room. It was empty, nothing on the walls or ceiling. It was surrounded my rock walls nothing but that. All I could think about was if Jeff was never going to see the real me. Then the door opens again to reveal Mercy. "Yes?" I growl out. She walks closer and takes the knife from me and pulls me close to her by pulling on the top of my shirt. "Don't growl at me!" She yells in to my face and puts the knife to my gut. "Don't make me push it into you!" She yells at me again, I close my eyes and hope for the best, like that is going to happen. She sighs and let's me go and let's me fall to the ground. She puts her index finger and thumb on the bridge of her nose. She mumbles some words that I couldn't hear and turns back to me with crazy in her eyes. Again she pulls my face close to hers. He eyes were filled with hate,anger,love,sadness,hope,happiness, but the biggest one that was showing more was fear. "You don't have to do this." I say to her in a clam tone, but she doesn't move or look away from me. All she does is push a little harder on the knife. "S-shut up!" She shudders out, she brake skin and I clench my jaw and my fists. Her eyes softened and the knife was taken away then she pushed it all the way into my body. Her eyes hard, she looked as if she was a demon. She shoves me to the ground, I push on my wound and look up to her. "Good luck sister." She says and walks to the door. When she slams the door my vision was becoming black but I hold myself up. Then I couldn't stop it my vision was fading every time I blinked till I closed my eyes.

Darkness