The RIGHT Hijab

Asalamu alaykum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh,

Okay today I will be talking about the hijab so if anyone of you were thinking of wearing it, it strengthen your choice whilst if your thinking of leaving it, it'll weaken your choices and if you aren't wearing it correctly to wear it properly. Okay bismillah!

Okay what is the real hijab:
Is wearing the hijab really my choice in the religion?
Is it a loose fabric just covering the hair?
Is it worn with tight jeans, pants, tight skirts?
Is it glittery, attractive, floral, patterned etc.?
Is it clear, see through and short?
Is it just worn to cover your hair or show part of it, allowing the exposure of your neck?
Is it worn in different designs/styles and ways?

Well the answer to all these questions is a BIG FAT NO!

Okay to the first question:
Is wearing the hijab really my choice in the religion?

Okay lets all get this straight! When Allah subhanahu wata'ala commanded us to pray five times a day it was our choice to listen to him or not, that does not make it any less of an obligation. It was just our choice to listen to Allah subhanahu wata'ala or not. As well as the hijab! It is OUR choice but it is still an obligation! It is fardh! And it should be done by every women on this face of earth. Before you get angry and say NO I am not gonna get punished and all this, I remember some one telling me 'If a woman wears a hijab it doesn't guarantee her paradise but if she doesn't wear it she can go hell' and NO this does not mean the ones that are NOT wearing the hijab are going to hell, the person was trying to explain of how a big of a deal it is wearing the hijab and how important it is by wearing it. Sister I respect you whether you wear a hijab or not but sister read the book of Allah subhanahu wata'ala wear it reads:

(يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ قُل لِّأَزْوَاجِكَ وَبَنَاتِكَ وَنِسَاءِ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ يُدْنِينَ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِن جَلَابِيبِهِنَّ ذَٰلِكَ أَدْنَىٰ أَن يُعْرَفْنَ فَلَا يُؤْذَيْنَ وَكَانَ اللَّهُ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا)
[Al-Ahzab:59]

(O Prophet! Tell thy wives and thy daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks close round them (when they go abroad). That will be better, so that they may be recognised and not annoyed. Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.)

Okay lets explain this verse:
Allah subhanahu wata'ala states at the end that he is the Most Forgiving and Most Merciful, why you may ask? Well its simple. There are people now days that don't wear a hijab and they think that Allah swt is never gonna forgive them and that its too late and whatever. NO! The evidence is here! Wallahu A'lam!
Allah subhanahu wata'ala is the most forgiving, the most merciful.

Is it a loose fabric just covering the hair?

Now what I mean by this is do you wear the hijab and tuck it in, in your shirt and from the front and back and just leave it around your head? Do you jut shove the pieces down your shirt not letting the fabric cascade down covering your chest or back? Well its not hijab!

Hijab is supposed to cover your chest and back and no not a little bit, it is supposed to cover it all the way down and the clothes you wear should not shape the body. Ukhti look at yourself and think would Aisha RadhiyaAllahu'anha wear such thing? NO AND NO AND NO!

Is it worn with tight jeans, pants, tight skirts?

Please if you do this just stop.
Forgive me if this may sound harsh but your just disgracing the hijab. Your not even listening to the Qur'an; the words of Allah subhanahu wata'ala and plus you wear it with tight fitted top, tight jeans etc. Okay I get it! You don't look good with the baggy clothes for that guy but hey on the day of Judgement I dare you to call that guy you wanted to impress with your clothing and ask him 'Was it really worth it?' And I am telling you from now it is NOT!

Allah subhanahu wata'ala ordered us to wear hijab and we should not only wear it but wear it properly.

Is it glittery, attractive, floral, patterned etc.? NO

The hijab should not be floral nor glittery and nor attractive! Itmust not shine nor have flowers and bold patterns and very attractive designs.

Is it clear, see through and short? NO

NO please don't wear a hijab and go wear a clear see through short hijab. Seriously forgive me if I sound harsh but seriously what is the point? Please tell me? Your just wearing a thin fabric which is not even considered a hijab. Please just change it. Why why whyyyyy would you even wear it ifI can see your hair and whyyyyy would you wear it if its short? Please wallah stop for the sake of Allah subhanahu wata'ala.

Is it just worn to cover your hair or show part of it, allowing the exposure of your neck?
Okay I know some people already do this! The have their hijab but it is showing their neck. Why? Why? Seriously why? Its not attractive I'm sorry! Its just a fleshy part of your skin exposed to the world. Why oh why? Please tell me I swear I need an answer, forgive me if i sound harsh but that is just plain stupidity right there. Ya Allah! Why would you wear a hijab and then take of the pin in the front and walk around. Like stop! Please! You are deisgracing the hijab big time!

There is also this other design wear you wear a hijab but let a fringe show. OH MY ALLAH! whyyyyyyyyyyy? Your hair is showing no offence but take it off because I can clearly see your hair and the point of the hijab is to cover. Hijab is not showing your neck nor your hair/fringe or whatever.

Have you realised things keep getting worse and worse? :/ May Allah subhanahu wata'ala guide us and keep us steadfast in his religion. Allahuma ameen.

Is it worn in different designs/styles and ways?

Okay if your wear the hijab with floral designs and stuff, and you design it to the side and you know add a little extra here and design in to go out or you wear the hijab cap thingy please take it off, by Allah subhanahu wata'ala that is not hijab at all. First because it is attractive, second because you are designing it and thats not the point of the hijab! Pleaseeee wear it properly. Google the the right hijab in Islam. Okay even if you google it, fake things come up which ain't hijab! Just please PLEASE PLEASEEEE wear it properly. STOP THE #TURBANHIJAB NOW!

May Allah subhanahu wata'ala make us of those who wear the hijab properly and guide the women of this world, May Allah subhanahu wata'ala make the women who don't wear hijab wear it, May Allah subhanahu wata'ala make us of those whom he is pleased with and may he make us of those who ener Jannatul Firdaus A'la! ALLAHUMA AMEEN!!

~ Lioness
Inbox me sisters for more info

P.S- Forgive me if I sounded harsh, Jazakallah Khayr
P.P.S: Dina Tokio, Ruba Zai and there such should not be your role models for Hijab. Our sahabiyat are our role models :)