The last Uchiha Female (Love story)

Alrighty my second story so please be kind =] constructive criticism welcome! .. Not sure exactly who she is going to end up with but we shall see... I DON'T own any of the characters except my own Mikio Uchiha!! <3

Mikio's P.O.V (Same age as Sasuke when Itachi slaughtered the clan)

After being sent off to a private ninja school in Sunagakure I was finally able to return home. My parents, being typical Uchihas, had wanted me to begin classes early so that I would ease through Konoha ninja school top of my class and be a top kunoichi. At times I hated being so far away from them but I knew that once I was old enough I would be able to protect them from anyone or anything. I quickly packed my bags and thanked my homestay family. I was escorted home by Sunagakure ninja considering I was only 8yrs old. I stopped at the large green gates to Konoha to sign in. "I'm afraid the hokage wishes to see her first" I looked at the guard questioningly before being led to hokage tower. All I wanted was to see my family why couldn't they wait? The third was sitting in his chair when I walked into his room. He gave me a sad look and inhaled deeply. "I'm so sorry Mikio.. The Uchiha clan has been slaughtered and your family is gone". I stood there in utter disbelief.. I felt empty. Tears ran down my cheeks "Your lying!" I tried to run but the door was locked so I went on the attack. "Fireball jutsu!" He dodged and his desk turned into ashes on the ground. The whole time I attacked him he never fought back, never restrained me. Exhausted and out of chakra I collapsed to my knee panting heavily. I felt a hand on my back and turned to meet the hokage's eyes. "It can't .. they can't.." I burst out into uncontrollable sobs. "My child" He pulled me into a hug and tried to console me. "We must keep your existance a secret incase Itachi comes back to take your life" I pulled away "Good! he can have it! I have nothing to live for." I had heard of Itachi although I had never met him or his family. "His younger brother Sasuke still lives" "I don't care about Sasuke! I want MY family back! I want to go back to Sunagakure" "I will talk to the kazekage there but in the meantime child, you will go by the name Itari Nara and you will attend Konoha academy". And with that he called some guy to take me to my new home.