Chapter 12

(Yes I am aware that tobi is not madara.. no I don't care.. I like it better that he is Madara =P)

I sat on the cold floor at his feet waiting for him to break the silence. After several minutes of him just standing above me I decided to break the ice by asking who he was. He chuckled deeply and moved over to the seat behind the desk where leader-sama was previously stationed and put his feet over the paperwork. "Why I'm the leader of this organisation" I gasped and looked across at him but avoided his gaze and his genjutsu. From what I had seen his sharingan was on another level and I would have no chance to escape it once caught. "I thought that there were only two other Uchihas in existance.. Does Itachi know about you?" He froze and the room became still. Shit.. I pissed him off .. He got up and walked over to me calmly before grabbing a handful of my hair, lifting me up and slamming me against the nearest wall, pinning me there. He pulled harder on my hair trying to make our eyes meet but I slammed mine shut. He chuckled at my resistance before pulling my head forward and slamming it into the wall. Warm liquid began to trickle down my neck but I kept my eyes tightly shut. His chuckle turned into annoyance as he repeatedly slammed my head into the wall. "I'll never open my eyes.. no matter how much it hurts" He stopped to think on my words and I wondered what he was plotting next before.. soft lips met mine and before I could stop myself I opened my eyes in shock meeting his crimson ones and I landed in another dimension. I was tied to a cross, the blood still trickling down my neck. This world was made entirely of black and red.. I turned to my left to see.. me? tied to a cross? what? Madara appeared at the other me and drew a katana. That's not the real me so it shouldn't hurt.. right? Wrong. I screamed in pain as the sword pierced 'me'. A familiar warm liquid spilled from my mouth as he relentlessly stabbed 'me' .. After what seemed like hours on end I was back on the cold floor of 'leader-sama's' office. He knelt down beside me and grabbed my hair to make eye contact with me again. "If you ever tell anyone about me you will endure far worse than you ever thought possible" .. The room was dark and I still hadn't figured out who this loon was.. but all I knew was once I got stronger he was going to pay.. He released me and left the room as leader-sama was entering. "You will remain at the base until I can pair you up with someone.. Konan will show you to your room" A hand extended before me and I looked up at the blue-haired girl to who it belonged. Gratefully I took it and followed her out of leader-sama's office.