Chapter 33

Madara's p.o.v

I gripped her head with my hand and tried performing the Tsukoyomi. I had read about the technique in ancient Uchiha scrolls but this was my first attempt.

I emerged from the building, Mikio by my side. The battle ceased and Sasuke's face was priceless. I couldn't wait for the events that were about to happen. I held onto Mikio's hand without breaking eye contact with Sasuke. "Let her go!" My grin only increased as the anger in his face became more prominent with each passing second. He began to charge, chidori on his right hand. I waved back Kabuto and Juugo and allowed him to run straight towards me. "Water style: Water dragon jutsu!" Sasuke was shoved into a nearby tree. His physical pain caused me great pleasure, but the look of utter shock and betrayal.. that was better than anything I had ever felt. I stroked Mikio's raven locks as the reality hit Sasuke. "Mikio? What have you done to her!!". I chuckled at his fury as Mikio stood in front of me protectively. Sasuke began to evolve with his curse mark and, feeling the increase in his power, so did Mikio. He attempted to attack me but Mikio came to my defense. "I wont hurt you Mikio". Much to his distress, the feelings were not mutual and she began whirling fire attacks at him. Suigetsu seized an oppertunity when Mikio's back was turned but before he was able to fully connect he was knocked away by Sasuke. A small line of blood trickled down Mikio's arm but she remained as protective as ever. "Sasuke! Sasuke it's genjutsu!!" I turned towards the annoying loudmouth. "How very perceptive of you, Karin" and with that I nodded towards Kabuto to resume his fight with her. "She is blind how do I stop it?! I've never seen anything like this before" He evaded Mikio's poisoned katana and flew up into the air, only to be followed by her. I chuckled at this game of cat and mouse. "You must kill the wielder of the jutsu". She relentlessly attacked him with jutsu after jutsu it was only a matter of time until he snapped. "I'm sorry, Wind style: Divine Downcurrent!" My heart raced as she was flung through the air into a tree. "Karin!" The redhead left Kabuto to Suigetsu and headed towards Mikio's still form. "No!" I lunged at her with my sword only for it to be met with Sasuke's. "You will pay for this!" I growled in annoyance as we began our long awaited battle. I sensed Mikio regaining conciousness and grinned at my opponent. No fear was shown in his eyes, only the smirk across his lips showed emotion. But why was he smirking? I glanced over towards Mikio only to discover she was bound by chains belonging to Karin's sealing jutsu. "NOO!!"