Chapter 22

I giggled at the chaos I just caused as I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I began reflecting on Itachi.. how much he had sacrificed for Konoha.. for his brother. Killing Sasuke would be a betrayal to his memory.. but how could I forgive him? I groaned at the decision ahead of me and decided to get some food. The living room was barren except for a certain redhead who's gaze followed my every action. I took out an apple and casually took a bite. "You know, its rude to stare" I could hear her fists clench as she stormed over to the kitchen and began yelling at me about Sasuke. "...and if you so much as touch MY Sasuke I'll get you!" My eyes snapped up to meet hers and I let the apple slip from my hand and fall to the ground. "I don't take kindly to threats".. I could see the fear flickering behind her eyes as I took her into a world of black and red.. a world of darkness.

A deep chuckle emerged from my throat as she collapsed onto the floor of the kitchen. "Nice work.. I'v been trying to make her shut up for years" My eyes left Karin's body and fell upon the shark boy, Suigetsu. "Keep your distance or you'll be next" He meerly laughed before advancing towards me, sword held high. I activated my sharigan and retrieved my katana from my waist. Before we were able to connect our fight was intercepted by Sasuke. Suigetsu lowered his weapon but I remained unphased. "I need my team to be in one piece" His eyes made their way over to Karin. "Whatever" I shoved past him and headed towards Madara's room.. at least I could have some fun in there.

I felt Madara's gaze leave his paperwork and follow me as I crossed his room and made myself at home on his bed. He looked at me questioningly and I meerly shrugged my shoulders "Sasuke won't let me have any fun" He smirked "You almost killed karin". I glared at him "So your on his side" I got up but before I was halfway across the room I felt Madara's arms wrap around my waist from behind. "Of course not my dear, but we still need them" He kissed my neck lightly making me shiver. "What are you planning" He chuckled deeply before releasing me and resuming his seat. "Don't you worry my sweet, its all coming together"