Chapter 26

?? p.o.v

"What were you thinking! She wasn't apart of our plans!" I slammed my fist into the wall at the thought of her being a sacrifice. "If we are to succeed you must put aside your own personal feelings." I stared at the man in front of me. What he said made sense.. but I couldn't do that to her.. could I? "Why her" "Edo Tensei calls for the blood of the heir to the Uchiha clan.. a female heir." I groaned at the thought. There was no getting around it.. it had to be done. "They'll be wondering where I am, I must go. Next time ensure she isn't put through that much pain again Kabuto. Or anything you do to her, I will do to you tenfold" With that I headed back towards the akatsuki base.

Sasuke's p.o.v

My fingers ran through her soft raven locks as she slept peacefully. My mind racing to wonder what it was that Kabuto had wanted with her. No matter, he wouldn't come that close to her again.. I would make sure of that. A knock on the door pulled me from my thoughts. I knew exactly who it was and I wasn't keen on letting him in but I knew if I did not he would let himself in and wake- "Where is she! How is she!" He shoved past me and went straight to her side. I growled with annoyance and glanced at Juugo and Suigetsu who were supposedly guarding my door then back at my uninvited guest. "She is sleeping you should leave her be." His eyes did not leave her face as he snarled back "Don't forget with whom you are speaking, Sasuke." Before I could argue back Mikio began to stir. "Ma-mada-ra" A grin became present across his smug face as he clung to her hand to comfort her and suigetsu rushed to my side to stop me from wiping the grin off his face. I shoved him to the side and left the hideout.

Mikio's p.o.v

It was finally happening the man in the suit was turning to face me. I ran foward, my white gown flowing behind me. He took my hand and our eyes met. I dropped my bouguet of white roses and gasped at his true identity. Was this my future? Was Madara the one I was meant to be with? Before I could do anything an all to familiar pain went through my stomach and my gown was stained red once more. I managed to splutter out his name before rejoining the real world. I felt the warmth of a hand on mine and my eyes opened to meet with his. "I was worried about you Mikio, why didnt you tell me where you were going?" Unable to speak I offered him a half smile before my energy left me and I fell back to sleep.