Chapter 21

I had finally tracked down Sasuke entering a cave I assumed to be their hideout. I followed him inside concealing my chakra skillfully. As I was about to surprise Sasuke I felt a familiar powerful chakra and hid in a corner of the room. Sasuke felt the chakra too and drew his katana defensively "who are you?" I deep chuckle echoed through the room and Madara stepped out from the shadows, mask in hand. Something sturred within me and Madara was engulfed in black flames. How did that happen.. I paused as I remembered Itachi's words.. even when he was gone he was still defending Sasuke. I instantly felt guilty for plotting revenge on him.. Madara re-emerged barely scathed "You've gotten better at concealing your chakra, Mikio" I stood up and walked past Sasuke, who was in utter disbelief that he hadn't sensed my presence, stopping infront of Madara. He lifted his hand and stroked my cheek "It's been too long" I snatched his wrist "Not long enough" He chuckled "Still as feisty as ever I see. Why have you come here" My eyes flickered towards Sasuke but Madara noticed. "Come to avenge your beloved Itachi? .. Join us Mikio" I began to weigh my options.. either I fight them both and die or I live and corrupt the akatsuki from the inside..

I sat on a bed in what was the new akatsuki hideout.. out of the original members only 'Tobi' and I were left. Madara and I awaited the return of TAKA (Sasuke's newly formed group) who were off galavanting about somewhere. The days turned into weeks and Sasuke was still a no show.. Boredom set in.. that was until I decided I would play with Madara's emotions to occupy my time. I put on a thigh length white kimono and sauntered out into the main room. I felt his eyes follow my every movement as I retrieved a snack and sat down on the couch opposite him. Evil warlord or not.. a man would always have a weakness. "Watcha think of my new kimono" He mumbled a 'hn' and continued reading. Unknowingly he had lit a fire within.. how dare he shrug me off like that! Well I wasn't having it.. I scootched closer to him eager to see what was so much more interesting. I invaded his space in every sense of the word.. His cheeks turned red as he noticed my chest brushing against his arm. I re-asked him what he thought of my kimono but barely got a response from him. That's it! I grabbed his cheek, turning his face to me and locked my lips with his. He snaked an arm around my neck, the other at my waist. I smirked in triumph as he licked my bottom lip. We both jumped when several strong chakras entered the hideout. "You've finally returned.. " Madara rose to greet our guests.Hmph! "Who's that?!" I got to my feet and stood at Madara's side. The one who spoke reminded me a bit of Kisame.. his jagged teeth, his gigantic sword.. I wonder if they were related? "Our newest member, Mikio Uchiha" I half smiled "Long time no see Sasuke-kun" A girl with red hair twitched at how close I was to Sasuke.. how amusing.. a fan girl. "The names Suigetsu" I turned back to shark boy and raised an eye brow.. pathetic. I turned and headed back to my room. 

Sasuke's p.o.v:

As we entered the hideout I seen Mikio in Madara's embrace.. How dare he. We had agreed I would assist him with his plans if he left Mikio to me. From the moment I discovered she was Uchiha I knew she would be the one to restore the clan with me.. and nothing was going to get in my way. Madara introduced himself to the rest of my team and Mikio stood by his side. I surpressed a blush at how short her kimono was and had to force myself to look away. She was so beautiful.. Suigetsu tried to make an advance and just when I was about to knock him out she snubbed him and left the room. I met Madara's gaze "Leave us" My squad instantly made themselves scarce. "What was that?!" Rage seeped through my words but it only seemed to amuse him. "She forced herself onto me.. How could I resist" I tried to resist the temptation to kill him on the spot. "Don't let it happen again" I shoved past him as I headed to my room.

Madara's p.o.v:

I sat on the couch absorbed in a newspaper.. that was until Mikio emerged from the hallway in a thigh-length kimono. It was a sight to behold and I had to resist the urge to take her. She was apart of my bargain with Sasuke.. and as my powers weren't at their strongest, I needed his help. She sat down on the opposite side of the couch and asked for my opinion on her kimono. She didn't appreciate my reply so she invaded my personal space. I wasn't sure how long I could continue my 'uninterested' facade.. Something soft made contact with my arm and I froze as the blush began to creep onto my face. "What do you think of my kimono?" Words failed me as I used every ounce of power to contain myself.. that was until she yanked my head and crashed her lips onto mine. Deal or not.. I wanted her. I wrapped my arms around her, enjoying every second. I licked her bottom lip and before things got too intimate I sensed Sasuke's chakra and unwillingly pulled apart. "You've finally returned" I did my best to hide how annoyed I was but it seems my self control wasn't working today. I introduced myself to Sasuke's group and Mikio stood by my side.. where she was meant to be. Suigetsu made an arse of himself and she swiftly left the room. My eyes locked with Sasuke's "Leave us" and then it was just the two of us. "Don't let it happen again" He shoved past me.. he should be thankful my powers hadn't fully returned or he would have died then and there.