Chapter 27

Mikio's p.o.v

I awoke to an uninvited ray of light that had made its way into Sasuke's room. I rolled over but Sasuke was no where to be seen. I reached down to where my wound was only to find a small scar. "That will take some time to heal but eventually it will fade" I looked over at the red head who had entered the room with some food, which I took gratefully. "Good to see your finally back to normal" I swallowed my mouthful "finally? .. how long have I been out?" "Three days.. I did my best to heal you and rid you of the poison but it took a little longer for your body to recover." I nodded in gratitude before shovelling down the rest of my food and handing back the plate. Karin was quiet.. too quiet.. "What's wrong with you? Usually I can never get you to shut up" She ignored my remark and whispered that Sasuke hadn't been seen since saving me. She turned and left me to my thoughts. Why? Where did he have to go? Maybe he had gone to finish off Kabuto? I slowly got out of bed and headed towards the shower, after being asleep for so long I could really use one. 

The warm water hit my body and my troubles seemed to travel down the drain with it. After a solid ten minute shower I reluctantly forced myself to turn off the taps. Not wanting to step out into the cold of the bathroom I slid the glass door open and began blindly searching for my towel. "I swear I put it just here.." My hand came into contact with something warm and I pulled back immediatly. "Looking for something?" I tried to conceal my body as best I could. "Madara! What do you think your doing" He meerly shrugged and held out the towel for me to step into. Still shielding myself from his gaze I stepped towards him and into the warmth of the towel. "You know there is such a thing as privacy" He smirked at my tone before hugging me close to him "I just wanted to see that you had fully recovered." I could feel his gaze on my body and I pulled the towel in tighter. "Well you came, you seen, I'm fine.. now pl-" I stopped dead in my tracks as I felt his warm lips against my neck. I struggled to finish my sentence but it came out as more weak than forceful. "Well I guess if you really do want me gone.." He trailed off as he kissed my neck once more before vanishing into thin air. A blush covered my cheeks as my mind replayed the events that had just happened. I sensed for his chakra and fully satisfied he had left the room, I dropped my towel and got changed.

I scanned the loungeroom, everyone was there except for Sasuke.. My eyes met with Madara's for an instance and an embarrasingly noticeable blush reappeared on my cheeks as I sat down on the opposite side of the couch next to Suigetsu. "Hey Suigetsu" The shark boy looked at me closely "Are you sick?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him, unsure of what he meant. "Your cheeks are really red" My eyes went wide as I turned to stare at the ground. Mental note* Kill suigetsu. I could just imagine the massive smirk that would currently be playing across Madara's lips... those soft lips.. Wait what! I shook my head to rid the thoughts that wouldn't stop creeping back in. Maybe the dream really was a vision into the future? I felt Suigetsu stand up suddenly and a dark chakra entered the hideout. I looked up to see Sasuke had returned. Karin, being her usual self, pranced up to him only to be shunned for the hundredth time (as predicted). What wasn't predicted was Sasuke giving me the same treatment. I was shocked and hurt as he left the room just as quickly as he had entered it. Who did he think he was? I wasn't just some annoying fan girl... was I ??