Chapter 3: Remembering Him

Characters:

Amanda Williams (Mandy)

Daniel Clarke

Elizabeth Porter (Lizzie)

Chase Miller

Spencer Morgan (Penny)

Liam Thompson

Rebecca Taylor (Becca)

Ryan Hunter

Brandon Tyler

Chapter 3

Elizabeth

A word about me before you read about my boring life. I am Elizabeth. Elizabeth Porter as in Queen Elizabeth of England and I like being called Lizzie. I am people who don't enjoy parties and celebrations. I have a dark black hair and as they say I have bright brown eyes. I am by the way a lover of k-pop and I'm warning you that if you insult preference then I'll be sure you'll end up being annoyed by my beautiful voice. My friends tell me that I have so many crushes but I don't even get to know them very well because I keep staying away from them. My only reason for staying away is I'm afraid of being hurt but I think it's the other way around. How stupid is that? And now I'm trying to change myself and focus in my dreams. Lastly, is that I hate first day of school. Some people really gets excited but I mean what's to be excited about when all you're going to see is the same old faces?

First day of school and walking to my classroom and I got to see him already. His not just a him but he's a HIM. The HIM that I've been avoiding since 8th grade. I step forward to enter my new classroom and stopped when I realized his also about to get inside.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi"

"You go first" He smiled and reached his hand forward allowing me to go in first.

"Actually, it's okay. You go first."

"Can I not be a gentleman at the first day of school?" He said.

"Alright" I said in an annoyed tone.

I got in and heard the boys saying "Hey's". I was about to say hey and wave my hand but I noticed that their eyes we're not on me so I decided I should lower down my hands. This is another reason why I hate first day of school. They were waving their hands to Chase, the HIM that I've been telling you, Chase Miller. I like him but I kind of also dislike him and I don't know why so I better stay away. I saw Becca and the gang in one corner of the classroom, chatting.

"Hey! Guys! How's your summer?" I sat near Becca and smiled at her.

"Mine's not better at all. I got to take care of my bothers daughter but I kind of enjoyed it too" Becca said.

"Where's Mandy by the way?" I asked.

"She hasn't arrived yet." Penny answered.

"Why don't we walk for a while and maybe we can see Mandy along the way." Becca suggested.

"Yeah, sure. Good idea." I replied.

Indeed, we definitely saw Mandy along the corridor and hugged her. We went to our classes after that. First class, first day and it directly goes to my boredom mode. I hate it when people introduce their selves even though everyone knew the old faces but there were a few new guys too.

Lunch has finally come. I got to the counter and was about to get the tongs to get some tacos and suddenly a hand from some guy also reached for it. I turned my head and saw Chase staring and his hand was still on mine. I immediately let go of the thongs. I moved forward and reached for some vegetables instead. I placed just the right amount salad I could finish and unexpectedly Chase placed some tacos on my tray.

"Chase, you do-" I said with a cracked voice.

"It's okay. I got too many and I don't like it to be just a waste."

"Thanks." I smiled and walked to join my friends.

What does he think he's doing? I thought. Is he trying to piss me off? I shake my head and was tying to put an I-AM-OKAY face. But I know I can't get away with Becca who's now studying my impression.

"What?!" I finally asked.

"Nothing." She replied.

"Mandy, what happened to your shirt?" I asked as I looked at Mandy and just to stop Becca from studying my face.

"Some guys bumped me and I spilled my tacos." She sighed and placing a happy impression she asked "So, are we gonna meet up tonight? Cause I need to ask permission from my parents."

"Of course we are!" Penny answered for them and sipped her juice.

We talked, finished our lunch and got back to our classes. I walked along the corridor and saw Ms. Fredrickson with a new guy entering the classroom to where Mandy is. He's cute and tall...maybe Mandy will like him. I thought and was still looking at them. I hadn't realized that was about to take a small stairs and was out of balance. I grasp at the feeling of someone grabbing my hand to keep me from falling. I was surprised at feeling of arms wrapping around me. I looked for his face and when I realized who it's was I immediately kept my distance from him.

"Chase, -." I finally spoke.

"You better be careful next time. Will you excuse me I'm almost late for class."

"Thank you." I said with a shocked expression.

"No Problem."

I hate it when he smiles!! I thought and was now pissed off with myself.

Time passed by and it was now time to have dinner with my friends when suddenly I got a text message from Mandy.

--- Liz, pls tell the gang dat I'll be la8 later cuz I've been assigned to tour the new guy-

I replied her that it's okay and we'll wait for her so she better be late.

Twenty minutes later a Lamborghini stopped in front of the Breadsticks. I was shocked when I saw Mandy got out from a very expensive Lamborghini and I searched for the drivers face and noticed that it was the new guy.

"Hey, sorry I got late."

Mandy got in the restaurant and sat. I studied her face until I realized that it wasn't just me who was studying her but it was all of us.

"What?!" she said.

"You better tell us what's going on, Missy" Becca said in a very detective kind of tone.

I was about to say something when the new guy came and was looking for someone. I realized it was Mandy who he's looking for when he approached our table and called her.

"Amanda!" He said.