chapter 11

Chapter 11

Rebecca

I went to Penny’s house to prepare for the party since Mandy and Lizzie have some to drive them to my man’s party, I am so happy Ryan invited me to his party. Well he invites not just me but he invites everyone in school, that’s the sad part of it. I went to the front door at Penny’s house. Her mother opened the door for her.

“Pen- Good Afternoon, Mrs. Morgan” I gave her a warm smile.

“Oh Becca, I’m happy to see you. Come in” She said and led me inside.

“Is Penny around?” I asked.

“Yeah she’s upstairs.”

“May I go to her?”

“Of course.” I smiled and walked upstairs. I knocked on her door and she immediately opened it. I saw her talking to her phone and was blushing. She hung up the phone and smiled at me.

“Hey, Becca. You’re……early…..” she said.

“Yeah, I am.” I sat down at the edge of her bed.

“Are you blushing?” I asked because I think there’s something fishy about that phone call earlier.

“No….hahaha…..i just placed a lot of blush on” She smiled at me and wiped her cheeks. ”See? Blush gone”

“Okay, now where do I begin?” I got my dress out and wore it. I walked towards the mirror. “I look gorgeous”

“Yeah you really do look good in it. Good thing I helped choose that.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks. For that I’ll do your make up for you”

“Yes! I knew you’d say that” I did her make-up and we prepared ourselves for the party. We used my car to go to the party and got to the bar stand since few people just came.

We met Lizzie and Chase together and noticed them that they were too close to each other and I knew that something happened between them. We talked for a bit until Ryan came over to us. I never really want to stop loving him. Whatever my friends say about him, I just got more and more in love with him. I knew I was loving the person who would never love me back. I knew that he was something for me but we can never be something. Just by looking at the girls she went out with, I knew I had no match to them. I keep on trying to forget him but every time I did that, I just loose myself and miss him so much. After he got Chase and disappeared in the crowd of dancing people, tears fell down to my cheeks. Good thing it was a bit dark just enough to turn my back unnoticed just to wipe away the tears. I led Lizzie and Penny to the dance floor just to take all the pain that occurring to me now. After for a few minutes, Elizabeth went out to get dome fresh air. I was still dancing with everyone and looked for Penny for a bit but went back to dancing. The music got louder and suddenly I felt someone danced with me. I turned around and noticed it was Ryan who was dancing with me, I blushed and continue dancing noticing that he was enjoying. We danced and grind and everything that’s suited with the music. We were dancing for almost half an hour. The music slow a bit but it was still rock. He pulled me close and looked at me. What’s going on!!!!! I don’t know what to do!!!

“Princess, why don’t you come to my room and let’s have fun for a bit?” He smiled but I was just looking at him. I felt like I was being choked. The difference is that I was choked here, in my heart. Why the hell would he say that? I knew I was about to cry and I felt disrespected and I felt anger inside me. One second I was happy but after he said those words. Unnoticed of how fast things happened. I slapped him and I knew it was really hard. The music stopped and everyone was looking at us.