chapter 13

Chapter 13

Amanda

After we saw Becca leave the party we know she wanted her time alone. But we called her and try to talk to her but she didn’t. So, we tried to let her find herself before we go to her house tomorrow. Daniel was hold my hand as I was about to run to Becca. I stopped knowing what he meant by stopping me. I looked at Daniel and back to where Becca walked out. I released my hand from his hand and walked towards Ryan. But I saw Lizzie talking to her.

“What the hell did you do to her” said trying to stop herself from hitting Ryan.

“Hey! Why stop the music? Let’s Continue the party!” He raised his hand to gesture that the party’s not yet over. Then he leaned to Lizzie. “Can we talk this outside? Please?” He pleaded.

“Why? Because your protecting your damn reputation?” I looked at Lizzie with wide eyes and saw Chase who’s about to stop her but she threw Chase’s hand.

“No…Please let’s talk about this outside” Ryan held Lizzie’s arm and led her outside. I followed them and Daniel still following behind me.

“Don’t you dare touch me again, Mr. Hunter” Lizzie said as she released her hand.“Speak and explain to us what the hell happened”

“I was just joking to her but she seem to take it seriously I mean why does she take it that way?” He said.

“Because he liked you for a very long time and if you were her will you just take it as a joke? And to think that it was the first time you came close to her and even danced with her. And for that, you made her happy but you said asked her that kind of question that she doesn’t like the most? Our friend, Ryan Hunter, may seem strong in the outside but she is as fragile as a glass. Remember that.” As she said those words Ryan was just staring at her. Lizzie walked out and said “Worst party Hunter! Maybe I could giving a rating of zero to your damn party!” The she got in Chase’s car.

“You really blew it man” Chase said to him with a disappointed face before she was followed Lizzie in the car. He looked down and was about to get inside but stopped as he saw us.

“What?!you’ll be shouting at me again?” He said looking pissed.

“Do you think I would?” I said and raising my brows at him.

“Okay, so what’re going to do with me? Hit me?”

“If want me to do that I would, it would be my pleasure to hit you. I just want to tell you that say sorry to her for what you’ve done, if you’re sorry and if you’re sincere enough to do it. And lastly, if you don’t want to be shout at by Becca, let her eat ice cream. It lightens up her mood sometimes” I said and faced Daniel.

“Do you want to talk to him, Daniel? I want to go home now it’s okay if you don’t give me a ride.” I asked him.

“No, I’ll talk to him after I get you home” He smiled then smiled at me. “Come on.” He looked at Ryan and said “Not done yet Ryan, I’ll be back man” Then Daniel drove me home

Becca went out of her room to see Ryan who’s waiting for her downstairs. I got the bottle that we were about to use in our truth or dare.

“I’d like to start play while waiting for Becca. Come on, Liz.” I said while she was laying on the bed and keeps on texting and I know it was Chase. “LIZ!” I called her one last time. This time she stopped and looked at me.

“What?” She asked.

“I said we’ll start while Becca is still downstairs”

“Okay” she said while smiling and squatted with me on the floor. I rolled my eyes on her but she didn’t seem to notice it. I placed the bottle between me and Liz and turned it. Liz..Liz..Liz…. I kept repeating that on my mind maybe it would actually face Liz. Then the bottle slowed, stopped and was now facing Liz. YES! I thought. I grinned at her and gave me my evil glare.

“Truth or Dare?” I asked her.

“Is the dare hard? Which is easy?” she said.

“If I were you, I’d choose truth.” I suggested was now grinning from ear to ear knowing that she has no escape on answering my question.

“Okay. I choose truth.” I knew she’d choose that.

“Did Chase ask you out already?”

“Well, yes, he did. But I said I wasn’t ready yet so he said he’ll be waiting for me. How ‘bout you and Daniel did he asked you too?”

“Not yet but by his actions…. Well I don’t know I think he’s not yet ready to ask me out. The other night he called me if I was ready for relationships and just like what you said; I’m also not ready yet. But you didn’t say yes to Chase when you liked him so much and for a long time.” I asked her.

“I’m just afraid. You know why...” She said and we noticed Becca opening the door. Becca walked towards us. Lizzie and I glanced at each other and we knew Becca went to crying again.

“So, how was your talk?” I asked just trying to kill the silence.

“He gave me these.” She then showed us the three roses and an ice cream. “Which one of you told him about this ice cream?” She sat down with us and still trying to calm herself down.

“Me” I confessed “I said that it may calm you down when you talk about last night. I just want you to talk about it properly.”

“Thanks for saying that, Mandy” She said while opening the ice cream. She handed us spoons to share the ice cream. We ate the ice cream and talked about what Becca and Ryan talked about. And Lizzie also told us everything that happened between her and Chase. We suddenly heard a phone called, it was Becca’s phone ringing. She looked at it and answered.

“Penny” She said. ”Yeah I’m okay… No it’s all right Penny you don’t have to come and it’s very dark already…okay” She then hung up the phone. “Penny said she’s gonna come over and have a sleepover in my house. You want to stay for the night?” She asked us.

“Yeah sure. But I’m gonna have to get my things and tell my mom” I said.

“Yeah. Me too ”Lizzie said and was eating her last spoon of ice cream. We stayed for a few minute and decided to get our things. We went out and separate ways to go to our houses. The moon was so bright and the air was cold. I wrapped myself with my coat tightly then a car passed by and I think I saw Liam and Penny together!!! Or was I just imagining!!! Maybe I was….but I think it was really them!!!No..impossible… those two are enemies…..Are they now frienemies? My mind was in fifty –fifty whether it was really them or did I just ate too much ice cream and got super brain freezed?