Chapter 26

Characters:

Amanda Williams (Mandy)

Daniel Clarke

Elizabeth Porter (Lizzie)

Chase Miller

Spencer Morgan (Penny)

Liam Thompson

Rebecca Taylor (Becca)

Ryan Hunter

Brandon Tyler

Chapter 26

Amanda

After we went to Starbucks, Daniel drove me home. I texted Lizzie if she could come over to my house or I would come over to hers since I still haven't asked her about whats happening between Chase and her. I am eager for answers not because I'm really concerned about Chase but because I just want to know since Lizzie and I have been friends for almost five years now and I know when she pretends that nothings wrong with her.

"I'll be there" She replied.

I answered my homework while waiting for her to arrive. After finishing my homework, Lizzie haven't arrived yet so I texted her what time is she gonna be here and she replied she'll be here in half an hour since they're still having a dinner with her family. I lay in bed and stared at the ceiling where a poster of Logan Lerman is posted. I smiled as I remember the times when I can't fall asleep just because of staring at his face in front of me while laying in my bed.Thoughts came into my mind and I suddenly realized that I haven't seen Becca today. Spencer went with Charlotte and Vicky, our schoolmate, but Becca? Nowhere to be found. The last time I talked to her was this morning but in the afternoon, even lunch, no Rebecca Taylor has been seen. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts and Lizzie got her head in to check if I was inside.

"Come in" I said. She got in and lay down beside me.

"That's is one cute guy on your ceiling." She smiled as she stared at Logan.

"Yeah, He really is." I said.

"So, you wanted to talk to me?" she said still staring on the cielling.

"Yeah. First, have you seen Becca today?" I asked.

"I saw her this morning and we walked towards our first class and saw her again at lunch and told me she's going to the library. Why?" She said with a questionable look on her face. I sat up.

"Okay. Second, is there something going on between you and Chase" She looked at me as she heard the name of Chase.

"Nothing. Why?" She sat up and crossed her legs facing me.

"Well, he's kind of acting really strange today like he's all messed up. Did you guys had a fight ir something?" she narrowed er eyes on me.

"There's really nothing wrong between us. Maybe he's just tired of something." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Maybe. Well, let's get on with the third. Did Chase invited you already at Daniel's other house where we can ski?"

"Yeah he kind of talked to me about that but he said he's got a surprise for me so I think we're just gonna catch up with you guys since we'll be staying there for a week."She smiled and I narrowed my eyes at her thinking of where will Chase bring her. She raised both her hands up as if I was a cop.

"I really don't know where Chase will bring me so could you please stop asking question because I really don't have any idea on what and where were going, okay?" She slowly placed her hands down to it's previous position.

"Did you ask permission to your mom already?"

"Yeah. I did and she said okay with Chase and she also said to be excited since Chase already told her where were off to. Unfair isn't it?" She rolled her eyes. "My mom gets to know where were going but I don't"

"That's so sweet of him to ask you mother first. Elizabeth, I think he's getting serious about you so you better start making up your mind on him since you've been head-over-heals on him for the past two year and now is you time to think about it carefully because he's so sudden in telling you about he's feelings and as what I've read in one site, it can only mean two things, either he's also head-over-heals on you or he's just playing with you"

"I know...." She said while sighing.