Chapter 1: Our lovely Tour

Characters:

Amanda Williams (Mandy)

Elizabeth Porter (Lizzie)

Rebecca Taylor (Becca)

Spencer Morgan (Penny)

Charlotte Bloom (Charlotte)

Ms. Jenna Fredrickson

Breena Grayson

"________"

Chapter 1

Amanda

"MOM, I'M ALMOST LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I was now shouting. Its 7:15 and I need to be at school at exactly 7:30 so that I wouldn't be late for the first day of my last day as a high school student. I was waiting on our front porch for my mother and brother to come out of the house. As for my father, he was already in the car ready to go. Until finally my brother walked passed me and got inside of the car and still on the porch waiting for Mom to finish her milk.

"You know Mom? You can just bring your glass of milk and your bar of granola and eat it in the car." I said in a tiring tone.

"Honey, it's still the first day of school and I think they'll understand why students tend to be late on the first day. " Mom said finishing her last sip of milk and walking towards me bringing her bar of granola.

We finally arrived at school and fortunately I have five more minutes before I'll be late.

"Bye, mom. Bye Dad." I said open the door and got out.

"Bye, Honey! Good Luck on your first day!"

I was walking along the corridor and looking for my friends. Suddenly a familiar voice called my name.

"Mandy! Oh, I missed you! "It was my bestfriend Rebecca. Rebecca Taylor, but she prefers being called Becca. She hugged me so tight that I was almost out of air.

"Aahhmm....Becca. You're sophocating me. "

"Ooh! Sorry 'bout that. I just missed you so much and the gang. My mother made me go to my grandparents' house so I had no choice." she said smiling at me. I looked over Becca and saw the whole gang. "Hey, guys." I said and hugged each one of them. "So...Becca,Lizzie,Penny.....where's Charlotte?" I asked.

Ashley answered "With her boyfriend, as usual."

"Ooohh...we better get going and go for the first class." I replied.

We had five subjects of boredom this morning making us introduce ourselves even though we knew each one of us except for the new guys. RING! RING! RING!. Finally it's time forlunch, my most favorite part of this day. I was bringing my tray walking towards the table where my girls are sitting until...BUMP!

"WHAT THE-!!" I said trying to wipe the food on my clothes.

"I'm so sorry...here." the guy said, getting his handkerchief and handed it for me to wipe my clothes. Putting a distance between us, I picked up my tray and said "its okay I just need to change. Now may I pass?" putting an angry tone and walked away. Okay this day is starting to annoy me already. Lunch has finished and I had to go to my next class where none of my friends are scheduled to join. I got in the room and sat on the corner near the window. Just another minute until our teacher came together with another guy. Then I realized that it was the guy from the cafeteria.

"Good Afternoon everyone. Let me introduce the new guy in our school and in our neighborhood, so you better treat him nice. So I've decided that Amanda would be the one take this new guy to our wonderful school. Before that, would you please introduce to us yourself. Mr. Clarke" Ms. Frerdrickson said.

"Good Afternoon. My name is Daniel. Daniel Clarke. I hope we can get together well" he said. he said. he said.

WHAT?!