Chapter 30

Characters:

Amanda Williams (Mandy)

Daniel Clarke

Elizabeth Porter (Lizzie)

Chase Miller

Spencer Morgan (Penny)

Liam Thompson

Rebecca Taylor (Becca)

Ryan Hunter

Brandon Tyler

Chapter 30

Amanda

Not thinking about how the weather is getting cold and just thinking about how warm i felt inside these strong and built arms of his. I heard him groan a bit and sucked some breath and i felt myself doing it at the same time. I was so still i can't even imagine myself being able to move again. I felt him smile as he bury his face in my neck and again took a long and shaky breath before he moved away.

"Why do you have to smell so good" i think i heard him whisper that as he turned around and stood away from me. I can't think of he reasons why does he have to stay away?

"I'm sorry. I know I'm going too fast. I apologize for that, you really took so long and i just wanted to hug you but..."

Before he continued answering i wasn't able to stop my stupid mouth. " it's okay, Daniel. I actually liked it." Shocked by my own answer, heat rose up to my to my face it's as if all my blood was running to my head. I looked down because of embarrassment. I felt him smile and walk towards the swing in their porch. He sat on it and patted to space beside it asking me to sit beside him. I placed a space between us because of what i've just said earlier. He slowly grabbed my left hand with both his hands and rubbed it to warm my shaking hands and also did to my other hand.

"Bear, can i ask you something?" He said still holding my hand.

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Do you like me?" At that very moment i felt like the whole world has stopped leaving only me and Daniel alone. My heart was beating so fast that i can no longer hear the wind blowing and only felt my beating heart that starting to pound through my ears. Heat travelled throughout my body and remember what just happened earlier and now it has come to this. I've been asking the same question to myself but can't seem to answer it. Now, there is really no escape. I i opened my mouth to answer but before i could even say a word heat touched my lips. His lips and mine collided like stars, i felt like we were the only ones living on earth. I was not trying to stop this moment. I closed my eyes and responded to his touch. He cupped my face with one hand and his free hand at my lower back trying to pull me to him and closing the space between us. We continued kissing until we can no longer feel air in our lungs. He stopped and i felt him smile as our foreheads touched each other. Hs smile faded when he looked at me still in shock but felt his eyes on my lips and moved away.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He looked down as if covering his blush. " I should have ask for your permission first. I really am sorry"

Confusion swept over me. Why was he sorry? Am I a bad kisser? Oh my God! Maybe I really am!, I thought. I looked at him but his still looking down.

Before i even realized it my stupid mouth opened and said " Yes"

He raised his head. Now i got his attention. "What?"

" Yes. I do like you, Daniel Trevelyan Clarke. And I'm not gonna lie to myself and say that i didn't like the thing that We did. If you're regretting that you just did that to me then don't be and say something if i am a bad kisser or not cause that was my hell very first kiss and i don't want any regrets about that." I finished my speech and i just saw him open mouthed, still in shock from what i said. Well, i cant blame him, i was even more shocked that did have that kind of girl balls to tell him how i really feel about him. He sat up and turned his body to face me. He slowly cupped my face with one hand and , the same as what he did earlier, placed his free hand at my lower back. He bent his face to me and paused to look me in the eyes. His eyes that melts me every time he will look at me. Now, i he was centimeters away from me, the tips of our noses touched .

He chuckled and said "A bad kisser? More like the most perfect thing i've ever felt in my entire crazy life. I'm glad i'm your first and i'll never let you regret that" he closed his eyes and lowered but he paused again and opened it. "May i?" His warm breath touched my eager lips. I closed my eyes giving him permission. Seconds later, his mouth covered mine. His tongue touched my lips wanting to get in. I parted my lips giving him access. We continued kissing for another long time. I never want to end this moment. Kissing Daniel Clarke was the most wonderful thing i've ever done in my entire life. I never realized this is the feeling of kissing someone. All i know about kissing is just lips touching each other but with Daniel, all i want is to be surprise on whats gonna happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It now the first day of our vacation at Daniels house. Lizzie said they are coming around seven in the morning but looking g at mu watch it's already eleven o'clock. Lizzie is never the kind of person who like to be late. Thoughts ran through my head on what they're doing but fortunately i've been disturbed by a car pulling over the drive way. I think they've just arrived. I wanted to tell Becca about what happened last night but i don't want to share it without Lizzie around cause i'm gonna have to say it all over again and that's just like killing me. I went out of my room and saw Chase bringing two bags and Lizzie standing beside him. I never realized they're actually perfect for each other until now. I always thought maybe Chase was really just playing with her but based on what i'm looking now? They kind of look so cute together.