Chapter 32

Characters:

Amanda Williams (Mandy) 

Daniel Clarke

Elizabeth Porter (Lizzie)

Chase Miller 

Spencer Morgan (Penny)

Liam Thompson

Rebecca Taylor (Becca)

Ryan Hunter

Brandon Tyler

Chapter 32

Elizabeth

“You sure you wanna swim? It’s really freezing out there.” He said, smirking at me.

“I definitively want to swim.” I said. He never took his eyes away from me. He paused as if thinking what to say to me but was still staring at me and I did the same thing too. “Why don’t we have a game? What do you think?”

“Not bad for starters. Okay. What’s the deal?” he said placing his one hand on his hips.

“If I catch you then you go swimming with your boxers only.” I teased and smirked at him. I was about to stifle a laugh but I was stopping myself not to.

“But if you don’t catch me with in a two minutes then you’re gonna have to be my prom date.” He grinned and showed his perfect teeth and made his eyes so small to look at.

“Chicken. Deal.” I positioned myself beside his car and him on the opposite side. I looked at my watch waiting for the long hand to strike twelve and staring the two minute rule “Ready or not here I…come!” he ran so fast I didn’t I could catch up with him but every time he looked back he slows down but when I accelerate again he started running again. I checked my watch and one minute is about to end but we were still running. A minute and a half have past, both of us were panting so hard trying to catch our breath. I stopped from running and he did too. We were in our original position before our game started. We looked at each other and laughed so hard until we were out of breath again. Two minutes is about to end when he reached his hand to me and I definitely know what he’s thinking. I checked my watch as I was about to offer him my hand. Last two seconds, then we shook hands. We looked at each other and laughed again. I never once believed before that a man would be able to make me happy except this man standing in front of me. He made me happy more I can imagine myself being happy. He walked around his car and got near me.

“I guess it a tie then?” he smirked again.

“Yeah, I guess so. Remember the deal?” I laughed at him.

“I never did forget that.” He smiled. He pulled off his shirt and pants and all I can see is a Chase wearing nothing but boxers. I laughed so hard that he really did take off his clothes. Before I can even stop laughing, two strong arms brought me up carrying me.

“Hey! Put me down! This isn’t part of the deal!” I demanded.

“You said you wanted a swim. Your wish is my command!” He ran to the ocean carrying me on his shoulders. Ngngngngngng….I thought the temperature is just fourteen degrees but I think it was lower than what I expected. It was super freezing to the point that we immediately ran back to the car to get something to warm us. We got in and got a lot of blankets and covered ourselves. Wiping all ourselves with our blankets he paused and looked at me as I also did the same. We laughed the moment we felt cold again.

After a few minutes he spoke “This was your idea.” He said it like every part of his body is vibrating.

“I know. Sorry” I replied still shivering from the coldness.