chapter 14

Chapter 14 J

Amanda

I arrived at our house and found my brother, Paul , in the living room.

“Hey, sis” he said.

“Hey, how you doin’ ?”

“Fine, you?”

“Fine. Where’s, mom?”

“In the Kitchen”

“Thanks” I walked to the kitchen and found mom washing the dishes.

“Hey mom. Where’s dad?” I said and kissed her cheeks.

“Oh hey sweetie. He’s in his office. There’s a cake in the fridge bought from the new bakeshop in town.” She smiled at me.

“Thanks, mom. Can I sleep over at Becca’s house tonight? She kind of want some friends right now” I pleaded.

“Why? What happened to her?” she asked.

“Nothing…it’s just the love thing”

“Oh…did she broke up with her boyfriend?”

“She don’t have yet, mom. It’s kind of a long story. I’ll prepare my things” I smiled at her and went upstairs. I got my book, toothbrush and toothpaste and my Ipad. I think there’s nothing much to bring,  I thought. I went down and said goodbye to my mom and got back to Becca’s house. I went to her room and noticed Penny.

“Oh hey Penny. Did Liam drive you here?” I asked just to make sure.

“Uhm…..yeah…he did. I was walking and he offered me a ride since he was about to go to Daniel’s place tonight” She explained.

“Oh…Okay” I said. “Where’s Lizzie, is she not coming?”

“She said she’s gonna be a little late since Chase wanted to talk to her for a few minutes” Becca said and walked to get some few dvd’s.  “Do you want to see some movies?” Then we watched and movies all night and talked about random things.

“Hey guys? Do you think Lizzies out too long already? Its almost an hour since she left” Then we saw someone opening the door and saw it was Lizzie get in.

“So? What took you so long to talk to Chase?” Mandy said while raising her brows at her.

“Nothing much. Just saying hello,  talked how I was doing, cuddled me for a few minutes and drove me here”

“Are you two together already?” Penny asked her.

“No we aren’t together” She said.

“So what’s with the cuddling?”

“He said he just wanted to and honestly I liked it when he does that, a bit” She confessed.

“Okay..can we just watch some movies?” Becca pleaded. Then we watched movies the whole night.

I woke up and noticed it was still dark outside. I felt my phone vibrating and noticed it was Daniel calling at fivein the morning. I got out of bed and realized I was first to get up.

“Hey Daniel” I answered walking near the window.

“Morning Bear” He said I knew he was smiling. “Is it okay if you come out for a minute?”

“Sorry. I’m at Becca’s right now” I said.

“I know. I’m outside her house right now”

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah… look out the window. I can see you from here? But it’s okay if you don’t want to go out. I’d understand” I looked out in the window.

“Okay I’ll be out. Just wait for me”

“I sure will” He said and I hung up the phone. I silently put on my coat knowing that it would be very cold outside. I fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. I walked silently out of the room and successfully got out of the house. I saw Daniel waiting and I walked towards him.

“So what does Spanky want from me in this kind of time in the morning?” I laughed and made it as a joke.

“I just wanted to eat this with you somewhere” He was bring a picnic basket.

“Do you really wanna eat his with me?”

“If you want to” He smiled.

“You said somewhere. So, where would be that somewhere?”

“You’ll see. I want to have this day just for the two of us” He held my hand and brought me to his car.

“Are you dating me, Mr. Clarke?” I asked and was about to laugh.

“Yes, indeed, Ms. Williams. I want to show you how I’m seriously falling for you” I blushed at what he said and smiled.

“You’re joking right?” I said

“Oh…Am I Ms. Williams?” He laughed with a seductive tone.I just laughed and smiled at him.

“Are you aware that I’m wearing my jammies in our date today?”

“I am certainly aware of that, Ms. Williams and I think you look beautiful enough to be on date with me with those on” i smiled and I can feel myself blushing again. He started the car and drove us somewhere. up.

“I like it when you blush” He glanced at me.

“I didn’t. Maybe it’s just so cold” He laughed.

“Where are we going?” I asked

“That’ll be a surprise” He smiled.

“I thought you were gonna say ‘you’ll see’ again. I guessed that changed something, Mr. Clarke” I laughed.

He drove up until we were on a hill I don’t know what he’s up to but I think he’s happy because he was smiling since he called me until now. And I was also happy to be with him. I like Daniel for being so sweet and caring to me butWhy did he bring me up here? Any occasions that can explain why?