Red and yellow

You woke up in a cozy, but weird position. You stretched your limbs,hearing cracks every now and then. You huffed,thumping back on the bed. Thoughts came to your head,trying to give you an idea of what to do. Your head shot up on one. You widened your (e/c) eyes,smiling a cheerful grin.

You showered,got dressed,and left with a (food) in your mouth. Your feet thumped on the sidewalk as you past cars,houses, and trees. You looked up,seeing the sunlight pass through trees. You smiled at the small scene before crashing into a TALL something.
"Oh I'm sor-" the voice was cut short to a fumed up girl in a red dress." DONT SAY YOUR SORRY! KICK HER SHE DESERVES IT! THROW HER IN A TRASHCAN!" She yelled at the 5ft 6inch man." But,Miss..." He looked at you kneeling,looking up at the cyborg. An idea clicked in the purple haired man."ok,miss."he spoke in stern voice,giving the woman a smile on her facial features." I'll be heading home,and please try not to hire another maid or butler...." She retorted. He nodded,sending her leaving,while swaying her hips because of her weight." Ok,Miss...." He said again,looking at you.

Your eyes moved towards his. Blank,transparent eyes. No pupils meet (e/c) irises.((or just blank eyes,just put white if you want blank eyes)) He adjusted his bow tie before reaching over and picking you up by the back of your (shirt/tank top/etc).

Before you knew it,you were laying on his shoulder. You didn't fight,no,you just went along with it. If this makes them happy,it'll make me happy. That's what mom used to say before she...passed.

The man stopped. You looked at the stone bellow,actually seeing grass. Your eyes widened. He then started climbing...a white wall. You looked around,trying to figure out were you are. A forest was to your right. The streets to your left. You(squinted/adjusted your glasses) and stared at the green sign poking from view.'(street)' it said. If this is your street,then why would this man take you home instead of a trash can?

You were tossed in a room. You got up,looking out a window. The man hanged outside with glowing white eyes." Pack up,wait for me at 9:30pm tomorrow at the park,and wait for the rest..." He said with seriousness in his voice. He turned,about to leave,but you asked something before he left." What's your name?" Your voice was squeaking a bit. He turned his head again,before leaving afterwards,staring at you.

"Vendetta..."

♑️
I hop3 you lik3d!!!! I'll work on n3xt chapt3r