Truth or Dare pt1

You were sitting on the couch, watching a movie with mahogany.

Death came running in with Sin behind her." Guys! Let's play truth or dare~" Sin seemed to smirk a bit,while the rest groaned." Come on,yall are no fun!" She said. I raised my hand,saying I'll join." I'll play!" I giggled. It made her smile,giving Sin a smile. Everyone else raised there hand,signing up." No D's with people who aren't playing~" chirped Death. Everyone moaned,because what's the fun in t or d when there's rules.

"Ok!" Death began." T or D Jasper?" The Cardinal raised a brow before growling out" truth." Death squealed and gave his truth." Who's your favorite phobia~?" Death's,of coarse,had to be her parents. Jasper thought about it,scratching his chin." Father Time,He's a responsible and productive man." He shot a look at mahogany and spike the chant." Truth!" Mahogany smiled wider than ever. Jasper is bad at this game so much." What's your method of battle?" He asked. What would expect from him? A pony ride? "Using strength to crash them in a wall or in the floor." Mahogany answered. She looked over a Pilot and a glimpse of artman. " Pilot,t or d?" Mahogany asked the plane loving robot." Dare!!!!" He yelled in a childish tone. Mahogany pointed to art man while snickering." Pretend Art Man is a puppy." She demanded in a slightly harsh way. Pilot's eyes glee meg with excitement as he imaged a dog version of art man." CUTE!" He yelled,glopping the poor artist." Puppy needs love~!" Pilot spoke,ticketing Artsy's sides. Art Man crossed his arms,trying not to do the dare,but before he could protest Mahogany said," it's a dare~~~~".

Artsy rolled his eyes and let pilot rub his belly and let his head and neck." Ok~ Olivia! Truth or dare?!" Olivia looked away from her spider web to the puppy loving Pilot." Oh,um...dare!" Pilot smiled and took out a flower crown." Make a flower crown for the people you ship!" Pilot yelped. Olivia nodded,and weeved the flowers together."ok first ship~ FT and MN!" She cheered,putting matching flower crowns on the two." Next ship~"