Vendetta Krishan

-random deoxy time skip/ noodle: Deja where's meh hat?
Deja: ITS UNDERWEAR FOR HUMANS ITS SO LEWD!!!/ calm down deja...-
After some research you took out a screwdriver and unbolted some bolts on your computer that I gave u for some odd reason." Well I'll make the computer a tracking device so we can look for my dad and see what he"s up to." Mahogany have a thumbs up and took a sip out of her-MY- Dr.Pepper.
"Ok well track him down at night so we don"t get caught in day light that easily." You nodded. Vendetta did as well and walked to Evan.
"Tell me, how"s ya 'daddy' rebby?" Evan asked the cat man.
" He's ok, but u won"t if things don't turn out well." Evan shrugged.

U see my dear child/reader, Venden Krishan here is Rebs son. My son is Mr.Narwhal and everyone else in the world. Let's say Mr.N didn't play nice with Ven...and they needed a hospital....

Evan rolled her eyes and continued working on her project that she had to do with Rami Alwin, and Khadijah Qumar!!!!!! ON MONDAY!!!

Sry that is what I'm working on if I'm not writing this story....-sigh-

You sipped some green tea and placed a top hat for exaggeration." All I ask for is that you read-" a ding came from the computer. Mahogany pointed at the red dot at the Night Terror mansion." He's already taking action!!!" Mahogany yelled.

We all ran to the mansion just in time to see Father Time having a gun on his forehead." FT!"
The guy who held the gun turned his head at the four of y'all.
His eyes meet yours and you felt a click.

Your body shut down for a moment but rebooted with cold wrapping itself around you.

It was your Father.

"Put the gun down, we don't want to make trouble..." You spoke. He slowly removed the gun from FT's head and pointed it at Vendetta." You took my daughter away from me..." Evan widened her eyes and so did Mahogany. You felt a tears go down your cheek as all this drama came." You took her to this hell!!! I know the Brown's and they forced me into this state!" Mahogany bowed her head. So she had something to do with this?" My mom died! She's gone, what do you want now?!"

"My daughter!"

Father Time ran inside to get back up but you knew it would be useless." Now I'll burn this place with everyone in there! Your mom did bad, and y'all are gamma pay for it!" He pulled the trigger. And the bullet meet with flesh.
♑️
R3f3r3nc3s:

Gr33n t3a- Mike

Read- deoxy
♑️