Bad Timing

-new character: Trent, another one of my sons•3•-

You rubbed your eyes as you walked down the hallway. Thumping could be herd, but you thought it was your steps. You turned the corner and saw the kitchen. You smiled and ran to a cabinet. You opened it and took out a Poptart. Vinny came in and grabbed another packet then waved at you." Hi Vinny! How are you?" Vinny gave a thumbs up. He then pointed at you." I'm good, see ya later." Vinny smiled and went threw more cabinets.

You are your Poptart outside in the balcony. It was a frilly gust of cold weather that washed over. It was around fall, perfect time to bond with Vendetta and his family on Thanksgiving. Reminding yourself of that, you need to remember to bring a fire extinguisher when you go. Jay is know to burn even cereal.

You herd the humming and wheel brakes of a car. You looked at the front. There was black Honda, and out came a guy with brown hair and grey eyes.( in pic)

He walked up and went inside, but not without saying 'sup' to you. Sure he was had a formal attire, but a rebellious vibe was given off. You noticed he didn't lock the car,too. You saw an 8 foot shadowy figure. It had big blank eyes like Vinny, and a tailored suit. Another person came out and he had no right eye. What a strange family...

And to your surprise one last person came out. A nervous looking guy with a vest.

They all went in and locked the car. You decided to follow them,to see they were going to Evan's room.

All of them went in and locked the door. You wondered why.

(Don't think dirty.....)

You called Mahogany from a red phone on a shelf. She came with a key for the room." Who's in there?" She asked. You shrugged." Idk, but I saw some guys heading here." Mahogany nodded and slipped the key in. She opened the door.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You looked in and saw all the males surrounding your sis. You grew a bit irritated and shoved threw them." What's going on and who are you?!" Shouted Mahogany. They all turned. Evan laughed.

Why was she laughing?

"Like I haven't mentioned my main children!" She giggled.

You gave a confused look.

"Introduce yourself boys!" They nodded and went one by one.

"I'm Trent..." Said the one in da pic.

"Mr.Narwhal!" Squealed the talk one.

"Toby." Said the one with a missing eye.

"J-Jake...or W-Willson..." Whispered the vest wearing one.

You smiled." Names (Name)!" You shook hands with everyone. Evan perked her ears up." Well what ya doing here anyways?"

You looked back at her." I was wondering where these guys were heading...then I followed them here." Evan looked at the men." What stealth..." Trent bowed his head, while Jack took it a bit harshly. Evan patted his back witch made him better.

You smile and waved." Well I'll leave u and your "children" alone..." Evan waved and the rest said in Union," bye, Auintie (Name)!"

//-\\

You walked down the corridors and strode out the giant doors of the manor. You felt the brisk air meet in your face. You smiled and skipped out. You saw the black Honda your "Nephews" came in. You felt happy you where an aunt but you want to be a mom to. Speaking of this, who married Evan to have children.( if u want to know, ask meh in my ask OCs)

As you wondered you felt pain go in your back. Everything slowly came black, but you plus led out something from your back and looked at it. You twisted it in your fingers and saw a TV logo on it.

You fell then saw TV's before everything was black.

♑️
Thx for suggestions!!

Burning- Jay comic

Children- meh logo

TV- TV heads

This was sponsored by Honda, Dorritos, memes, and Mountain Dew!!!!!!!