Training with a cat,Dragon, and time traveler

-after starring at a wall and rethinking everything,also shoutout to @Artistic-Nerd 4 finding the DW reference•3•-

You followed Jasper to the training room. He pushed open a door and you saw weapons, weapons, and...oh no wait that's Mahogany! Jasper sat on a chair and read his newspaper.

"Ok, Jasper will watch you fight us, find your level of fighting, and teach u from there." Mahogany calmly said. You nodded." Vendetta's first." Vendetta stepped forward. He knew he needs to go a bit easy on- never mind you flipped him already.

Mahogany smirked and updated her lipgloss. She pointed the small makeup at you as a laser shot out of it. You shut your eyes ready for impact, but you opened your eyes and saw you were on the ceiling. You jumped down and hovered over the tile floor. Your eyes widened but you herd a hi-ya and a foot slapped into your stomach. You flew up against the ceiling and grunted. Mahogany smirked wider but made it fall as you  brought your foot on her back, making her fall face first in the floor. She groaned and saw she was beaten. She got up and dusted herself." Nice work..." She swayed over and sat in a chair with Jasper and Vendetta.

Your sis was next.

She snapped, her eyes showed only a living Galaxy. She hovered over the floor and a visible mouth formed a smirk.

A comet flew straight at you. You raised your hand to say stop, and the comet bounced off and back at Evan. Evan smashed the comet into the floor. She formed stars around her white hands. She slashed them at you, but you kart wheeled away while shooting a (planet name) at the stars. Evan's ears rose as sound waves swayed over to you. You gasped as some hit you,knocking you back. Your eyes sparked stars as Evan shot more stars at you. You looked at the Paralyzed creature. You shut your eyes. Your chest rose and sank. You smiled as you opened your eyes.

A (color) Galaxy was shown and you saw constellations showing you where the stars will land. You widened your eyes and herd voices. Some assured you of your choice, others told you this was wrong.

Without knowing, you floated to the ceiling and stood upside down.  Evan's mouth disappeared and she shot a mini Pluto at your head. You smirked. You grabbed Pluto and smashed it to dust. Your hands swirled over another and you formed Jupiter. You shot it at Evan.

Evan zoomed up and winced as her legs slightly bended. She slammed you to the wall behind you with comets and brought your down with a fees stars and milky ways.

You laid on the floor and looked up at Evan. Your eyes where back to normal and your vision cleared. So did Evan's as she sat back in her wheel chair. You smiled and so did she." Nice fight." Evan said." Not to bad!" You both giggled and herd Jasper cough." Ok (Name), I'll see how well you did...so go rest or something..." The bird walked off and so did Mahogany. You looked at Evan and waved to her as she wheeled herself away. You turned your head to Vendetta. He stood from his chair and raised his arms. You raised your arms and hugged him." Nice skills..." You smiled." Thanks, cat man~" he purred and walked out the training room with an arm around your shoulder.

♑️

Stare at wall intro- Gravity Falls 

Hope y'all like!