Happy

Vendetta woke up with that same stupid grin last night and headed to your room." (NAME)! Wake up!!" He yelled,shoving you a bit. You opened your eyes and bit,but widened them when you saw Ven on top of you." IM UP!" You yell,rolling out the bed. He got off the bed and helped you up." Are you ok,my lady?" Ven asked with a bit of worry. You giggled a bit and tried to shove him out of the room." Yeah,and get out so I can change!" You laughed as you shut the door.

Vendetta stood there,staring at the door like he can see threw it. He was already dressed,he went to sleep with his clothes last night. He just had to do his pony tail. He went and fixed his hair,as you put on your last set of clothes. You'll shower when you get home...

You two grabbed a poptart and left,numming on it while walking. You thought it was around 5AM,seeing the sky was a black,blue,and purple's of sorts. The stars aligned making figures dance across the sky.

Vendetta looked at you peering at the stars and smiled a bit.

•^•^•at NTM•^•^•^•

Ven opened the door like a butler would and smiled at you." Ladies first~" he sang. You rolled your eyes." What a gentleman..." You giggled as you passed the huge double doors. You looked around saw many creatures up and about. Vendetta smiled when you gazed around like a kid in a new candy shop." Come on,I'll introduce some to you." Your eyes light up more at this and you followed the purple haired hit-man to the kitchen.

A siren was called droplet,a robot with a pilot  suit named Pilot,a small bird named Jasper,and a tall skin figure with wings named Vinny.

They all seemed nice. Ven the groaned,looking behind the two of you. You questioned his action and followed his trail of eye sight.

"Vince?!"

♑️

H3r3 my childr3n! I lov3 that yall ar3 3njoyong this x r3ad3r it's my first V3nd3tta on3 so don't judg3,h3's Ganna b3 an ass to 3v3ryon3 but you! How sw33t! Also go down for a hint on n3xt chap.((s33 what I did th3r3?))

Som3on3 g3ts in th3 way....