END FINALLY!!!!

You hopped out the TAST(Time and space travel) and saw everyone gathering around a grave with your name. Faith was the first to see you then tugged on her dads tux." Daddy! Daddy! Look! It's (Name)!!" Everyone looked at you and you saw all of them coming in for a group hug. And Rewind tackled Sheriff." (NAME)!!!!!!" Mahogany yelled, her jewelry clanked along as she glompped you. You smiled." Hey ya gurl!" She smiled and hugged you. You hugged back.

You both departed and you hugged everyone else." Well, give the girl some space!" Evan shouted. You giggled. Everyone left space and Vendetta stepped forward." Hey ya (Name)..." He kicked the dirt and looked up into your eyes from his bowed head." Would ya mind if...I asked you something..?" You nodded and let him proceed.

He knelt and motioned Evan over. She-or they gave him something and scurried back, smirking." Would you...Marry me?" You felt your tears come out. Everyone screamed, or whistled. Rewind carried Sheriff and he whistled.

You covered your mouth and nodded. Vendetta opened his arms, then you hugged him. Everyone screamed.

//after wedding and u had LEMON!!!•w•\\

Evan leaned on the TAST. She looked at you with your 4 month belly." Ima be an aunt?" You nodded. Evan hugged but kept a smile." The lil twerp just might travel with me eh?" You laughed and shook your head no." Come on! Just for once a month?"

" once a year..."

"Deal!"

You both laughed as Vendetta seemed confused as he came outside." Nice meeting you again cat man..." Ven nodded." Tell Rebby his son said 'no more Dorritos'" Evan laughed." You know he loves to be MLG..."

Evan went inside the TAST and looked at them before heading off.

"Have a nice Time~"