Tea time

You woke up with big arms around you. Your eyes widened when you realized Vendetta was spooning you. A blush rose to your cheeks,feeling his arms shift a bit. You stayed there,widened eyes with plead to get out before Vendetta woke up.

A yawn escaped the man behind you and a soft,moist pressure came to your neck.

Teeth is what you thought.

Ven opened his eyes to figure out my his mouth is still open and biting on something. He was right about the biting part but it had to be your neck. He shifted a bit to have his head back on the pillow and made you jump at his voice." Morning..."

More blush crept as he said that word.

Why is his voice so damn fucking (enter and word to describe his amazing voice•3•).

Ven got up and picked you up,walking out of the room. He smirked as he set you down and walked to the kitchen.

He sat you down on the sofa,and left. You sat there,clearly bored out of your mind. Your thought train wondered around, not caring witch topic to go stop at.

Space,

Political things,

Police,

Dad,

Mom,

Pets,

Sister.

Your train of thought stopped there. Your mind swept to a place in the back of your head,witch you didn't even know existed.

You had a secret sister.

♑️
I'm coming in this book~~~~
♑️

"(Mom's name)! This was a bad idea!" Your mom turned to your dad,with tears in her glowing (color) eyes." NO! They have the right to stay! I know they are a messed up mutant, but that doesn't mean they aren't our child!!!" She shouted, Holding that child in her arms. You weren't born yet,just laid remind to the booming sound from inside your mothers womb.

Later on,dad took the child to an orphanage,telling his wife that she died while at their fishing trip.

Snap!

"(Name)! Are you ok?" Vendetta asked. You shook your head,looking deep in his eyes and them rubbing your own." Yeah! I'm ok!" You said,trying to be cheerful. He took the bait and led you to the kitchen,giving you some tea." Hope you like green!" He chuckled. You huge led along,already forgetting about your vision." Yeah,I do!" You smiled,letting a blush spray your cheeks. Ven sipped on his tea,smiling a bit.

You tasted the green tea in you mouth. The warm liquid felt good as it went down your throat and through out your body.

Where is she?

♑️
I'm coming~~~~
♑️