Question

Ven smiled and hugged you by the side,having red fill up your face. He purred and nuzzled you cheek with his own. You giggled as he did this.

Your life seemed to light up in that one action. An action you love from this cat man."time to head home~" he purred,picking you up and walking home.

.-.-.-.time skip•*•*•*•*•

You both sat,watching (movie). You two were in PJ's...well Ven was just in baggy pants...

You where blushing,even considering Ven was sharing a blanket with you,wrapping it around you along with his arm.

You both watched the movie,you smiling,Ven smirking.

(I mean,he can't really smile,all he does is smirk like a perv)

Some shifting,and you where suddenly in 'detta's lap. Blush coming.

"Hey ya (name)?"

You looked at him with your flushed face." Y-yeah?" Ven's forehead came to yours as he stared at your lips." I-fuck this shit." You where about to ask about his gesture but before you could,Vendetta had shut you up by smashing his lips on yours.

( just think of your French kiss here)

You both pulled away. A string of saliva attached to your bottom lip." Your mine~" Ven purred.

You smiled and nodded,hugging Venden." Yes...yes I am..."

Just then,your sister's name ran quickly threw your head.

Evan.

You shook it off and kissed the cat man again.

(Think of your lemon,I ain't writing any lemon)

-bonus ending-

You had Ven as a boyfriend and you walked in your job. Your boss removed their hoodie." I think I figured out your name...sis..." She widened her eyes. You giggled and hugged your found sister." Evan..."

♑️
Don3

-sigh- my childr3n......IM DON3!!! Hahahahah!!! H3r3 dah 3nding!!!! Hop3 you lik3d!!!