Movie

Everyone sat on the chair,with Some guys on the floor or on the roof. You where the only one on someone's lap,and that someone was Vendetta. You were a blushing mess by this point and trying to watch the movie with Ven purring against your cheek and neck.

In the corner of your eye,you could see a certain red dress that a black haired girl was wearing. You saw her smirking like one of her plans worked.

Did she plan this?

Charles poked your shoulder,making your head look towards the pumking." You know she planned it.." Did he read your mind,because you just asked that question in your mind. "H-how-" shushing was herd threw out the living room. Even Ven nudged you a bit with his head,tightening him grip around your waist. You sighed and kept looking at the scenes happening in order on TV.

-time skip brought to you by Tony the talki-MEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEHMEH!!!-

You laid limp in Vendetta's arms,drooling a bit.

Ven smiled and got up with you in his arms." I think I'll be heading home." He stated. It was 9:23 so mahogany agreed. The purple haired male walked out with a wave goodbye from everyone. He adjusted you to have you on his shoulder when you started slipping out of his grasp. He found it easier to carry you this way.

You eyes flickered open and saw a yellow suit,black pants and dress shoes,and a sidewalk." Ven..." You whispered. You where shifted to look at the one and only." Yeah?" He mumbled,his eyes glowing a bit in the dark." Where are we going?" You yawned,causing your eyes to tear a bit.( you know what I mean?)" Home... In my room." He spoke,shifting you so he hugged you a bit in his arms. You then remembered about the dare Olivia gave you. You closed your eyes tight and yawned,with a tiny of blush when Ven suddenly booped your nose." It's cute when your tired." He dangled a bit with a pocket face. Knitting your eyebrows,you booped his nose." Boop!" You smiled. He humped,with a bit of laugh in that one grumble in his chest. He reached into his pocket and got out a key,unlocking his house. You both came in,and he locked the front door,walking to his room,upstairs.

♑️
H3r3 my childr3n!!! Took a bit,but h3r3!!
♑️