A man in the spotlight

You paused fro where you where. The man looked to his right and left. A heavy sigh came afterwards. You pouted a bit,but went back to your straight face. Your feet crunched under the grass. Vendetta's head shot up with wide eyes." You came!" He smiled a bit,standing at his full height. You smiled and adjusted your backpack and book bag." Yeah,can't leave someone hanging!" He smiled fully this time and nodded a bit." Well,it's time we head off..."

*•*•*•
You walked next to him,wondering about the things connecting with this." Hey ,V?" You asked. A small rumble came from his throat for you to continue." Why and where are you taking me?" He kept his poker face and sped up a bit. You huffed,shifted your legs a bit faster." Your dad has been a criminal for 20 years," he started." Your mom found out a few years ago. Once she knew her loved one is in crime,she felt that she'll be a culprit..." He paused at a house. Vendetta sighed and poped black keys in the lock of the door." She tried taking you to an orphanage before your dad did something," he opened the door and turned on the lights." ,but she stopped when your father had no work on the day she was going to make her move. She then was caught by your father and ran outside,not looking into the of her. She the stopped in the road. People said she was smiling.." You frowned your brows. He then turned to you with a straight face." She was then ran over by a drunk driver..." You gasped a bit. He turned back,grabbing your bags and headed upstairs. You stayed downstairs with wide eyes. All you herd from your dad was that she passed of illness. You walked slowly to the couch,rarely blinking.

Vendetta came down the steps and looked at your figure on the couch. He was walked over and sat on the other end." This is why I took you...your dad planned on making you a thief or kill you on the spot..." He mumbled. You nodded." I'm sorry..." He whispered. You shook your head." You shouldn't be...it's not your fault,for pete's sake your saving me from stealing or dying.!" You smiled a bit,trying to show that your happy about not being any of those. He smiled,more of a smirk, and wrapped his arms around his chest." Wellp! We should get sleeping! Come on,I'll show you your room." He spoke in a sad but happy tone.

Vendetta lead you upstairs to a room with a white door." There! I put your bags in there,I'll be in the room down the hall,your bathroom is connected to your room. Good night!" He bowed and headed to bed."NIgHT!" You yelled when he shut the door. A warm smile came to your face. It won't be too bad,here.
♑️
Yay!!!
Updat3!!!!
H3r3 you go my childr3n!!
♑️