The V bro's

You widened your eyes."(Name)! Thought bro would lead ya away from here~" he chirped. He hugged you tightly,not letting go. Vendetta's face got red and he stomped off. Jasper saw what was happening and went to stop Vince from hugging you. He took Vince's face with his clawed feet and jumped high with him,making Vince drop you. You were caught by the siren,and placed down gently. Jasper then pushed downwards,bringing Vince in a cracked floor.

"Repair man,kitchen!" Yelled Pilot. You exited the kitchen with the rest to the HUGE living room.

A man with four arms laid with a cowboy hat covering his eyes. A pumpkin headed boy sat across from the guy and listened to dub step. That guy who let you skip time was surfing threw Chanel's." Meet Sheirf,Charles,and Father Time!" Said Vinny with proudness of not messing up a word. I smiled up at him and sat down in the far corner.

You looked at the TV and saw that my little pony was on. Vinny had the remote so you guessed it was his choice. You giggled a bit at his childish ways." So Ven didn't kick you,huh?" You herd a all to familiar voice say." Yeah...." You whispered in a timid voice. The black haired girl sat next to you." I know you like him~" she smirked,poking your cheek. Did you? He's been nice..." Has he been nice to everyone he sees?" You asked before anything. She nodded." He's the scariest thing if your not on his 'happy' side,though you have even seen him smile! I herd ,from he's brother,that he even-" she was cut short by the devil himself next to the two. Mahogany smirked and stood up." Well I'll see you later~" She seemed happy,and also seemed to skip every now and then.

Ven sat next to you. You sat frozen and watched as apple Jack hit the trees to drop apples. Vince sat next to you a put and arm on the cushion next to your neck. Ven growled and wrapped his arm around you,pulling you closer. Vince roll his eyes and hugged your free arm.

This wasn't going to be pretty....