Tech with co worker

Mahogany brought you to a small house on the corner of the street next to Starbucks and Burger King." There,herd someone with your last name lived in the little hut." Mahogany scoffed. She did have a bit of diva in her,so you can't expect her to be nice all the time." I'll be back at the mansion,come back when you got the job!" She suddenly was cheerful.

You nodded and hopped to the Matt. It had leave!!!! Printed on the soft,wool surface. How inviting.." What ya want homie?" A raspy but high pitch voice spoke,the door creaked open,revealing a 5ft 11 inch figure with the hood over its head." I'm here for the job.." You said in a questioned voice. The figure turned around and went inside, leaving the door open for you.

You walked in,seeing a slightly messed home. Notebooks scattered everywhere,laptops and other electronics sat around,codes blazing inside the screens. Coffee mugs filled the trash can in the small kitchen. The figure handed you a paper,handing a pen as well." Sign,this job includes you with the forces of the FBI,but...it's also good for other things..." He or she whispered. The figure walk to the dinning table with a white tail swaying. Wait.

A tail?!

"Why do you have a tail?" You asked him/her." If you work here,you'll know..." They scratched out,working on a laptop on the table. You raised a brow and took the pen in your hand." Ok.." You scribbled down things you needed to and slapped in next to the keyboard of the laptop this thing was working on." Grand.."they looked threw the papers and looked back at you." Your hired." You smiled and jumped up with a fist bump in the air." You start now. Just draw something's or hack something..." They said. You nodded and pulled on their hood." Can I see you now?" You asked.

They groaned and pulled down the hood to show a white face,no mouth,small hair-do on the top of their head,and two bunny like ears." Evan's the name. Well (name) get started.." The said magically drinking some coffee.

Time for work